• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization [US] [CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewn12

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: andrewn12
Number of Wins: 386
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: i've timed w/ tyler but a long long time
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: almost everyday
Donor: iron

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: andrewn12
Number of Wins: 386
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: i've timed w/ tyler but a long long time
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: almost everyday
Donor: iron
Accepted for interview. Add me on skype if you have it @ tyler773mc or try to find me on the MCSG teamspeak. Thanks for applying!

iFanyo

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I am leaving, I hope to talk to you guys in the future.

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't understand this whole "division" thing. I'm in Division 2, which I guess is lower than #1, but in Div.1, there are people who I know I am better than. Can you please explain how to move up in the ranks?

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't understand this whole "division" thing. I'm in Division 2, which I guess is lower than #1, but in Div.1, there are people who I know I am better than. Can you please explain how to move up in the ranks?
The team has not been sorted out yet. You're only in Division 2 because all we are doing is filling up the roster, so at the moment until we get a full roster people will just be put into spots in the order that they joined the clan in. Once the roster is full, or whenever the leaders choose to do so the roster will be sorted out and people will be put in to their divisions. Hope this helped.

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
The team has not been sorted out yet. You're only in Division 2 because all we are doing is filling up the roster, so at the moment until we get a full roster people will just be put into spots in the order that they joined the clan in. Once the roster is full, or whenever the leaders choose to do so the roster will be sorted out and people will be put in to their divisions. Hope this helped.
Thanks

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Pherrera is right. We are only filling up the roster for the time being. Once we have a full roster (IF we get a full roster) Then the leaders and I will discuss who will be in each division.

Raptuh

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Raptuh
Number of Wins: Combined of two 3 accounts I have about 115.
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I know Korrenian and Sixorr pretty well. I have teamed with them a good amount.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: Every day.
Donor: Iron

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Raptuh
Number of Wins: Combined of two 3 accounts I have about 115.
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I know Korrenian and Sixorr pretty well. I have teamed with them a good amount.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: Every day.
Donor: Iron
Im sorry but you have been denied for the folloing reason(s):

Not enough wins
Have not play with the leaders enough

You may re-apply in a week. Thanks for applying! EDIT! Also, Korrenian and Sixxor are not leaders, they are interview helpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci