• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization [US] [CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewby123

Platinum
Reaction score
Requirements [Exceptions Can Be Made]:
195+ Wins 109 but Sixorr sent me
Past Experience with Owners: Sixorr
Mic/Teamspeak/Skype [NoExceptions] skype drewby1001
No Baccas [NoExceptions] AGAINTS BACCAS
Must Have Same Cloak [Optional] i dont have a cape :(
13+ Age[Exceptions Can Be Made] 13
NO DISRESPECTING OTHER CLANS [NO EXCEPTIONS]

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
It makes me sad to see that this clan is totally against baccas. It's just immature to hate someone just for wearing someone else skin and having a unique way of playing Hunger Games.

But this is not why I'm leaving this clan. I really am sick of being in a clan and doing absolutely nothing with them. I'm sorry, but this just how I feel.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
It makes me sad to see that this clan is totally against baccas. It's just immature to hate someone just for wearing someone else skin and having a unique way of playing Hunger Games.

But this is not why I'm leaving this clan. I really am sick of being in a clan and doing absolutely nothing with them. I'm sorry, but this just how I feel.
Im sorry you feel that way...

PwnagePancake

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: PwnagePancake
Number of Wins: Just got my 190th with accounts combined. Hope that can be acception enough
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Yeah. I team with UMATTBRO all the time as well at Korrenian
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I am willing to donate any time needed for the clan
Donor: Yes Silver

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: PwnagePancake
Number of Wins: Just got my 190th with accounts combined. Hope that can be acception enough
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Yeah. I team with UMATTBRO all the time as well at Korrenian
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I am willing to donate any time needed for the clan
Donor: Yes Silver
Accepted for interview.

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Kranzo,the_mentel_man,Zuxt
Number of Wins: 600ish
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Some i have teamed with alot of members of the clan
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: About 5 days a week
Donor: Iron

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Kranzo,the_mentel_man,Zuxt
Number of Wins: 600ish
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Some i have teamed with alot of members of the clan
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: About 5 days a week
Donor: Iron
Accepted for interview. Add me on skype @ tyler773mc and the leaders will try to do your interview as soon as possible. Thanks for applying!

JCagg

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: JCagg_ and Korrenian7744 (the alt I use on the Hive)
Number of Wins: 167 but I can try to prove myself. It will not take me very long to get 195 if I am declined.
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I've been ingame with Chris_Bro1998 and have talked to SunGodMonkey too. Also, I know Korrenian very well.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I play MCSG almost every day, I have time and I care about Survival Games and the clans within it.
Donor: Yes, Iron

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: JCagg_ and Korrenian7744 (the alt I use on the Hive)
Number of Wins: 167 but I can try to prove myself. It will not take me very long to get 195 if I am declined.
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I've been ingame with Chris_Bro1998 and I know Korrenian very well
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I play MCSG almost every day, I have time and I care about Survival Games and the clans within it.
Donor: Yes, Iron
Accepted for interview! Add me on skype @ tyler773mc and we will do your interview as soon as possible

Matt_P

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: mpell
Number of Wins: 107, but i came back from 2-3 months of hive where i ha 246 wins then had 55 when the leaderboards reset
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: i have teamed with them a few times
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: i am active every day for at least 2 hours
Donor:ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci