• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization [US] [CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack27

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: zackw27/ sixorr
Number of Wins: 147, haven't played since my donor ran out.
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: SunGod, and a bit with Chris
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I'd be on everyday
Donor: Like I said, it ran out, but I 'm getting it soon.
NOTE: SINCE I'VE LAST PLAYED WITH ANY MEMBERS OF THIS CLAN, I'VE GOTTEN A TON BETTER.

SunGodMonkey

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: zackw27/ sixorr
Number of Wins: 147, haven't played since my donor ran out.
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: SunGod, and a bit with Chris
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I'd be on everyday
Donor: Like I said, it ran out, but I 'm getting it soon.
NOTE: SINCE I'VE LAST PLAYED WITH ANY MEMBERS OF THIS CLAN, I'VE GOTTEN A TON BETTER.
Postponed until further notice.

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: WalkerRed
Number of Wins:187
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Me and Tylerz are besties <3
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: Well have been off for a while but i will start being more active if accepted
Donor: No

Bolgie

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Bolgie
Number of Wins:53
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Ahem Ahem.Chris Bro was To my knowledge an elite/higher rank in the old cyan volts when its was around 2.0 or before that time.Sungodmonkey was in too.They r both good.Tyler,Well heard of him but never played with him.pherrera,not a leader but met him on the creative MCSG server.Yoyo know him hes good.Jake hes good.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I don't get your question.(Play everyday)
Donor: Yes

MasonBulldog

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: MasonBulldog19
Number of Wins: 201
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I think i played with you guys on ts
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: ? Umm I don't understand but i play alot on mcsg so sure i guess idk.
Donor: iron donor p.s. i had to change my account because it wouldn't let me change my password for some reason.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Bolgie
Number of Wins:53
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Ahem Ahem.Chris Bro was To my knowledge an elite/higher rank in the old cyan volts when its was around 2.0 or before that time.Sungodmonkey was in too.They r both good.Tyler,Well heard of him but never played with him.pherrera,not a leader but met him on the creative MCSG server.Yoyo know him hes good.Jake hes good.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I don't get your question.(Play everyday)
Donor: Yes
Accepted.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: WalkerRed
Number of Wins:187
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Me and Tylerz are besties <3
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: Well have been off for a while but i will start being more active if accepted
Donor: No
Postponed until further notice. Thank you for applying for Organization!

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: ? Umm I don't understand but i play alot on mcsg so sure i guess idk.
Donor: iron donor p.s. i had to change my account because it wouldn't let me change my password for some reason.
Postponed until further notice. Thank you for applying for Organization!

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci