• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization [US] [CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: WalkerRed
Number of Wins:187
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Me and Tylerz are besties <3
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: Well have been off for a while but i will start being more active if accepted
Donor: No
Accepted! Welcome to the Organization!

pro_slayer

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: pro_slayer
Number of Wins: 2 or 3
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: About 5 hours
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I am very active, and i can help in any way
Donor: None, but planning to soon

iFanyo

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: iFanyo
Number of Wins: like 400 with SluttyPig and this account.
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I am in ClashCrew with chrisbro, and somewhat know tyler773
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I will be very active.
Donor: No :/

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: UMATTBRO
Number of Wins: 316
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I've played w/ Chris a little bit on dirty_egg's server.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]:This week, not much. But I will be pretty active in the future.
Donor:Iron

justin9cat

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:justin9cat
Number of Wins:179
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders:Teamed w/ Chris, Got owned by SunGodMonkey on map 4 when i had diamond sword full leather and he had wood sword and full iron, and used to play with tyler
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]:I play on the weekends usually, Very active during the summer

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders:Teamed w/ Chris, Got owned by SunGodMonkey on map 4 when i had diamond sword full leather and he had wood sword and full iron, and used to play with tyler
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]:I play on the weekends usually, Very active during the summer
Arnt you in Alliance

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: pro_slayer
Number of Wins: 2 or 3
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: About 5 hours
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I am very active, and i can help in any way
Donor: None, but planning to soon
Im sorry... but you have been denied for the following reason:
Not enough wins
Thank you for applying for the Organization!

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: iFanyo
Number of Wins: like 400 with SluttyPig and this account.
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I am in ClashCrew with chrisbro, and somewhat know tyler773
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I will be very active.
Donor: No :/
Accepted for interview.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: UMATTBRO
Number of Wins: 316
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I've played w/ Chris a little bit on dirty_egg's server.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]:This week, not much. But I will be pretty active in the future.
Accepted for interview.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Accepted for interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci