• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization | US Team | Clan Tryouts October 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx_SToRmZZ_xX

Diamond
Reaction score
If they thought you were so amazingly god-like to be better than one of our members then maybe
Dude you haven't seen me PvP so you can't say that I have to be god like. Also I asked the leaders. What im saying is blazer that was a 4 year old move man. Just don't comment. :D
EDIT btw im not saying ur bad im just saying that I dont have to be god like. :p

degruch9910

Survivor
Reaction score
Dude you haven't seen me PvP so you can't say that I have to be god like. Also I asked the leaders. What im saying is blazer that was a 4 year old move man. Just don't comment. :D
EDIT btw im not saying ur bad im just saying that I dont have to be god like. :p
i dont even think i am on the roster

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Let me take some time on this. Any mod can delete or get this locked at any point, and I don't care. But how can I possibly be denied for a comment left in the future from the denial? I am saying that it is a stupid reason because it has been a month since I have last actually been active with this whole Organization clan, and believe it or not, a person can actually grow up in that time period. Not to say I haven't been mature since day 1 of joining MCSG, just simply masking it. I say 'Go to hell org' because you're so bias to even allow me a chance to be back in even though my presence wouldn't even effect people's attitude towards me at all. In fact looking at your empty roster, I doubt anyone would even care if I was active/inactive, so long as you actually have people on it to fill the roster up. I have been requested to join back, so I did. And I simply do not accept such a bull reason as to 'People in the Clan don't like me'. When I was a leader, I didn't enjoy half of the roster, yet I still went with it. I could have possibly dealed with the fact that I didn't like Nova or Korrenian or anyone else, but now that this has been done, I won't. If you reply to this post, you can go ahead and be assured that I won't read it or care about it, in which replying is pointless in general besides getting your worthless 'reputation' points. And as once stated before, have fun in hell org <3
Well, The clan has changed. We actually make sure people have good personalities. And That's why are roster is "Empty" We Don't need a Full Roster, we're just a group of friends having fun playing competitively. If you can't deal with denial than leave.

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: thedude2012
Number of Wins: 124
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Not that much.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I am active.
Donor: No

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: thedude2012
Number of Wins: 124
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Not that much.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you?]: I am active.
Donor: No
Nvm i don't want to join anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci