• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:iancool
Number of Wins:almost 600
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders:Lots
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you going to be with us?]:Very
Donor:yes
Accepted for interview! Join this teamspeak perlite.typefrag.com:5965 and we will do your interview as soon as possible. Thanks for applying!

MasonBulldog

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: MasonBulldog19
Number of Wins: 276
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: i play with chris_bro1998 all the time because hes Chris_bro thats why
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you going to be with us?]: i will be very active in the clan
Donor: Not right now but i will get it here soon

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: MasonBulldog19
Number of Wins: 276
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: i play with chris_bro1998 all the time because hes Chris_bro thats why
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you going to be with us?]: i will be very active in the clan
Donor: Not right now but i will get it here soon
Accepted for interview! Join this teamspeak perlite.typefrag.com:5965 and we will do your interview as soon as possible. Thanks for applying!

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
I here by officially challenge UMATTBRO to #1 on the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci