• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breww

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: TheZachAtaKK
Number of Wins: 7 or 8 on MCSG, But I have 138 wins on Hive. I will be switching from both.
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Honestly I don't know them :p
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you going to be with us?]: As active as you guys wwant me to be or more!
Donor: No.

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: TheZachAtaKK
Number of Wins: 7 or 8 on MCSG, But I have 138 wins on Hive. I will be switching from both.
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Honestly I don't know them :p
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you going to be with us?]: As active as you guys wwant me to be or more!
Donor: No.
DENIED For the following reasons.
1.) Not enough wins. Hive wins do not go towards your Application. Even if it did, you're still behind.
2.) You have no experience with The leaders/Officers, Let alone Members.
If you'd like to Play with us you can, Join are teamspeak perlite.typefrag.com:5965
Once we get to know you more and you have more wins you'll have a better chance at being accepted.

Breww

Survivor
Reaction score
DENIED For the following reasons.
1.) Not enough wins. Hive wins do not go towards your Application. Even if it did, you're still behind.
2.) You have no experience with The leaders/Officers, Let alone Members.
If you'd like to Play with us you can, Join are teamspeak perlite.typefrag.com:5965
Once we get to know you more and you have more wins you'll have a better chance at being accepted.
I perfectly understand, I'll try to get to get to know you guys some more and start it off from there. ;)

D

Drift

Minecraft ID: Aedrift
Number of Wins: 612 all together.
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I was Organizationv1
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you going to be with us?]: Very active, unless I get moderator, I will have to leave. BUT, nonetheless, I will be a cheerleader and support you guys with all my heart<3
Donor: Iron sponsor

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Aedrift​
Number of Wins: 612 all together.​
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I was Organizationv1​
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you going to be with us?]: Very active, unless I get moderator, I will have to leave. BUT, nonetheless, I will be a cheerleader and support you guys with all my heart<3​
Donor: Iron sponsor
ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci