• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Point of Christmas?

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Christmas, at least in my household, is a time in which we come together as a family, listen to cheesy holiday music and laugh together. I usually go to church on Christmas Eve, which is a nice tradition.

And I get to eat food.
lots of food.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Christmas to me, especially on the holidays is sitting comfortably on a couch or a desk, with a blanket over my head looking like a ghost or a nun, or both, and procrastinating in the wonderful forums while drinking a nice, large mug of coco with whipped cream and oreos, and not getting diabetes when my mom makes traditional foreign sweets specifically for Christmas, also enjoying the sweet smell of the cold (Idek if cold has a smell. xD) and as well as watching Bleach. c:

Otherwise, it would mean making lovely GINGERBREAD HOUSES and gingerbread men with my sister and her friends while we pretend to act like mini godzillas and destroying them all while we feast on their pitiful, helpless souls... >:3

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
Christmas, at least in my household, is a time in which we come together as a family, listen to cheesy holiday music and laugh together. I usually go to church on Christmas Eve, which is a nice tradition.

And I get to eat food.
lots of food.
Do you goto midnight church?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
ThatOneSnipe - check my signature. :) Sometimes on Christmas Eve I go to midnight Mass, but normally I go to 6 pm on Christmas Eve.

For me, Christmas and Advent leading up to it is a time to focus on others and your relationship with them and also God as well.

Most of all, I try to focus on giving back to God and everyone in my life. After all, John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him wouldn’t perish, but would have eternal life.

If all that can be given to us, then we can at least attempt to give as much as we can back... ^-^

---------------------------------------------

Christmas is also a time of joy and relaxation. The food aspect is a great added bonus, cause hey, who doesn't like food? :p Every year my family goes to my cousins' house to celebrate Christmas and have dinner - watch football if it's on too.

That's pretty much it for me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci