• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (As Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyrusZodiac

Survivor
Reaction score
You raised it to 200+ wins???
and i was on my way to 120 :(
plus only 24 people are the maximum people on this group...
Oh well,it looks like a challenge for me to nab one of those spots :)

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score
Reminder: I recently completed some of my exams and played mcsg for 3 days but now i have to continue my exams for another 5 days o_O. So if there is any apps, vader or the officers will handle it for now XD! I will update the thread when i return.
ps for officers: if there are new applicants you do not really know, place them under pending until i come back from my exams this friday XD and i will decide and interview them.

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
Reminder: I recently completed some of my exams and played mcsg for 3 days but now i have to continue my exams for another 5 days o_O. So if there is any apps, vader or the officers will handle it for now XD! I will update the thread when i return.
ps for officers: if there are new applicants you do not really know, place them under pending until i come back from my exams this friday XD and i will decide and interview them.
And ya gl to @MVPThomas who will probs be doing everything XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci