• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: MrShandy
How old are you?: 14
Where are you from? England :D
What is your skype name? mr_shandy
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 604
How many games have you played? 2400 :/ W/L = 1:4
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Can use Fishing rod and flint and steel pretty well, and sort of with a Bow
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" In battle I sometimes switch to the wrong thing (switch to a rod instead of sword) and dodging arrows :(
What are your favourite maps? Mainly SG4, but also Demon's Breeze, normal Breeze and Holoday Resort
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It looks like an amazing clan filled with MCSG beasts and also cuz Philly skyped me <3
Accepted for Trial!

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: emilpiva14
How old are you?: Im 13 years old.
Where are you from? Im from Sweden.
What is your skype name? emilpiva14
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 410
How many games have you played? 1313
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: Im good with the sword, fns and the rod.
What are your favourite maps? Origins, Survivalgames 4.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It's a really good clan with really good members in it. I want too be apart of that.
What is your Minecraft IGN?: elch0110
How old are you?: 12(13 soon)
Where are you from? Im from Sweden.
What is your skype name? handbollsmoose
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 405 wins,.
How many games have you played? 3000 i think.
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: I am really good at the fishingrod and sword. I am not that good tho when it comes to bow. But when i am in my beast mode.... Im undead
What are your favourite maps? I really love Demon's Breeze and Orgims, sg4.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It is a really good clan. Really good members in it. And people dont think i am that good to join but, i really am.

-Elcho
Both Denied. We weren't happy with your behaviour in our last clan battle. We don't want players quitting or raging just because we're losing or performing badly.
Sorry

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys !

What is your Minecraft IGN?: YouBetterRunnn
How old are you?: I am fifteen years old.
Where are you from? The Netherlands
What is your skype name?
YannickBos1998
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300)
261. But the my amount of wins have been going up loads recently,
How many games have you played? 1504. I used to me a major noob at MCSG so I switched to the hive when the leaderboards reset there. I became a better player and now I decided to switch back to MCSG again. My W/L has improved a lot since I switched back. ( from winning 1/8 games to 1/6 games in 4 weeks )
Tell us about your PvP strenghts?
I am extremely good with the bow and I use it a lot. My in-game strategies are also good and I am a tactical player. ( Brynemannen8 thaught me >:D ) Even though a lot of people hate water PvP , I hardly ever die in the water.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I still have to improve with the fishing rod even though I am starting to master it pretty good already and I have to get better with FnS.
What are your favourite maps?
My favorite map is Valleyside university. The gameplay is good and the fact that everyone goes for the same locations makes the games really intense. I also love breeze Island and demon's breeze.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:
Revolutionize closed and now I want to join a clan where members are individually amazing PvP'ers and mainly play MCSG. From many members I could learn things and a lot of players in the clan are absolutely amazing SG players.
Accepted for Trial! Please add me on Skype! philly_67

Last edited:

elcho

Experienced
Reaction score
Both Denied. We weren't happy with your behaviour in our last clan battle. We don't want players quitting or raging just because we're losing or performing badly.
Sorry
Ok then. Let me and emil join a better clan than this. You have lost 2 players who are better than some of yours...

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok then. Let me and emil join a better clan than this. You have lost 2 players who are better than some of yours...
they havent really lost any, you werent in xD + you arent the best players in the world.

elcho

Experienced
Reaction score
they havent really lost any, you werent in xD + you arent the best players in the world.
I dident say that, but bro! We really pwnd in the cw... me and emil.

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score
This is also one of the reasons we denied you... We don't want people who say that they are better then everyone else, trash talking others, and overall just really annoying..Please get of our thread and stop insulting our players.

elcho

Experienced
Reaction score
This is also one of the reasons we denied you... We don't want people who say that they are better then everyone else, trash talking others, and overall just really annoying..Please get of our thread and stop insulting our players.
I dident say that dude, the thing i say to fisheer was that the clan maybe would get bigger. Please dont interact.

Reaction score
Yeah good luck with that. By the way alot of the members of this clan have lots of experience. Please don't critisise the leaders for making a decision which doesn't favour your "kingly" lifestyle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci