• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shandy

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: MrShandy
How old are you?: 14
Where are you from? England :D
What is your skype name? mr_shandy
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 604
How many games have you played? 2400 :/ W/L = 1:4
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Can use Fishing rod and flint and steel pretty well, and sort of with a Bow
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" In battle I sometimes switch to the wrong thing (switch to a rod instead of sword) and dodging arrows :(
What are your favourite maps? Mainly SG4, but also Demon's Breeze, normal Breeze and Holoday Resort
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It looks like an amazing clan filled with MCSG beasts and also cuz Philly skyped me <3

Massacr3D

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Masacre4rd
How old are you?: 15
Where are you from? Poland/Szczecinek
What is your skype name? Kapi1299
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 569
How many games have you played? 1103
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Fns, f-rod, sword
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Hackers, Lag..
What are your favourite maps? SG4, TSG2, Valleyside University
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because It's a good clan.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Masacre4rd
How old are you?: 15
Where are you from? Poland/Szczecinek
What is your skype name? Kapi1299
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 569
How many games have you played? 1103
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Fns, f-rod, sword
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Hackers, Lag..
What are your favourite maps? SG4, TSG2, Valleyside University
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because It's a good clan.
Accepted! Rank: Member! - I couldn't do this on TheRebelsEU account, as I don't know the Password.

Reaction score
You got denied anyways I guess, just because of clanhopping history. ~No offense
there are reasons behind him leaving clans a main reason was alot were racist to him plus it isnt his fault kingen didnt remove him from thread :cool:;)

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
there are reasons behind him leaving clans a main reason was alot were racist to him plus it isnt his fault kingen didnt remove him from thread :cool:;)
I'm very sure not all of the clans he has been in are racist, and I tell you. he has been in a LOT of clans.

YouBetterRun

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys !

What is your Minecraft IGN?: YouBetterRunnn
How old are you?: I am fifteen years old.
Where are you from? The Netherlands
What is your skype name?
YannickBos1998
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300)
261. But the my amount of wins have been going up loads recently,
How many games have you played? 1504. I used to me a major noob at MCSG so I switched to the hive when the leaderboards reset there. I became a better player and now I decided to switch back to MCSG again. My W/L has improved a lot since I switched back. ( from winning 1/8 games to 1/6 games in 4 weeks )
Tell us about your PvP strenghts?
I am extremely good with the bow and I use it a lot. My in-game strategies are also good and I am a tactical player. ( Brynemannen8 thaught me >:D ) Even though a lot of people hate water PvP , I hardly ever die in the water.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I still have to improve with the fishing rod even though I am starting to master it pretty good already and I have to get better with FnS.
What are your favourite maps?
My favorite map is Valleyside university. The gameplay is good and the fact that everyone goes for the same locations makes the games really intense. I also love breeze Island and demon's breeze.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:
Revolutionize closed and now I want to join a clan where members are individually amazing PvP'ers and mainly play MCSG. From many members I could learn things and a lot of players in the clan are absolutely amazing SG players.

MartynazLT

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys just ignore my created post I don't think that I am going to join. :( Bye

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys !

What is your Minecraft IGN?: YouBetterRunnn
How old are you?: I am fifteen years old.
Where are you from? The Netherlands
What is your skype name?
YannickBos1998
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300)
261. But the my amount of wins have been going up loads recently,
How many games have you played? 1504. I used to me a major noob at MCSG so I switched to the hive when the leaderboards reset there. I became a better player and now I decided to switch back to MCSG again. My W/L has improved a lot since I switched back. ( from winning 1/8 games to 1/6 games in 4 weeks )
Tell us about your PvP strenghts?
I am extremely good with the bow and I use it a lot. My in-game strategies are also good and I am a tactical player. ( Brynemannen8 thaught me >:D ) Even though a lot of people hate water PvP , I hardly ever die in the water.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I still have to improve with the fishing rod even though I am starting to master it pretty good already and I have to get better with FnS.
What are your favourite maps?
My favorite map is Valleyside university. The gameplay is good and the fact that everyone goes for the same locations makes the games really intense. I also love breeze Island and demon's breeze.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:
Revolutionize closed and now I want to join a clan where members are individually amazing PvP'ers and mainly play MCSG. From many members I could learn things and a lot of players in the clan are absolutely amazing SG players.
Yes Yes Yes Yes <3333333

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci