• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheRandy

Platinum
Reaction score

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN !
What is your Minecraft IGN?: ImTheRandy
How old are you?:
im 13, but 14 in january
Where are you from? Sweden
What is your skype name? aitroz
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 162
How many games have you played? Around 840.
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My PvP strengths are the bow and the rod. When i first started to play MCSG i found out that i was decent with the bow, so i continued practicing with the bow until i got really good at it. And the rod is something that i have practiced on every since i knew that you could use it.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My weaknesses are the fns, im not the best at placing the fns but it something i can practice on
What are your favourite maps? My favourite maps are SG4, solar frost and valleyside
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: because i think that this clan fits me the best. Many great players, nice people and fun clanwars.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN !
What is your Minecraft IGN?: ImTheRandy
How old are you?:
im 13, but 14 in january
Where are you from? Sweden
What is your skype name? aitroz
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 162
How many games have you played? Around 840.
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My PvP strengths are the bow and the rod. When i first started to play MCSG i found out that i was decent with the bow, so i continued practicing with the bow until i got really good at it. And the rod is something that i have practiced on every since i knew that you could use it.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My weaknesses are the fns, im not the best at placing the fns but it something i can practice on
What are your favourite maps? My favourite maps are SG4, solar frost and valleyside
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: because i think that this clan fits me the best. Many great players, nice people and fun clanwars.
Sorry but you've been declined. You don't have the required amount of wins to join this clan.

MrSausageRolls

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm so aidz @ mcsg now, I am LeAvInG. Riperoni L2pL2pL2p I n33d L2P gg10 rekt skrub nOOb.
Cerial tho Remove me from rooster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci