• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCapHD_

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: iCapHD_

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? The Netherlands

What is your skype name? icaphd_

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 30

How many games have you played? 165

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? rod,sword, sometimes bow and fns

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Waterfights

What are your favourite maps? Sg4,Valleyside,chernobyl, and some more

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Becuase its a awesome clan with really good pvpers and its a active clan so i will be part of it. and chuckboy93 is in and thats my friend and timmaaah told me that i can join the clan.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm so jealous of your roster, I love everyone in it (sadface)
However, hai ben!!!!! :D:D:D Benkeeper so long time no see ;_; I'm hakkys ;_;

Dr4xler

Tribute
Reaction score
deer mcsgers,,
i wish to mke uoy know that if u say 'ggrekt' or 'your a tw4t you wokr at mcdonalds #dave' u wil mke mcsg gooder place.
do you think that 'ggrekt' or 'your a massive stupid bugrer flipping tw4t u wrker at mcodnalds #dave' will be funny to other person, well u right so crry on kthxbye #leage #fizzmain #yes

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
deer mcsgers,,
i wish to mke uoy know that if u say 'ggrekt' or 'your a tw4t you wokr at mcdonalds #dave' u wil mke mcsg gooder place.
do you think that 'ggrekt' or 'your a massive stupid bugrer flipping tw4t u wrker at mcodnalds #dave' will be funny to other person, well u right so crry on kthxbye #leage #fizzmain #yes
Fukn rakoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci