• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca

Diamond
Reaction score
Kallbergz come back to dungeon realms the orginal vikings are coming back. @Kallbergz

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
Kallbergz come back to dungeon realms the orginal vikings are coming back. @Kallbergz
Get Jordanmahon/JordTheViking, Sellis123, Faceburn/Dotth, Chuckaboo, UMadM8, Per_Daamgard, NicksTheViking back. Then I will be back ;)

I know MartinTheViking is back so just get those i said back then we will rule Dungeon Realms once more xD

G8mes4U

Survivor
Reaction score

~Format for Applying~

What is your Minecraft IGN?: Excaviator / G8mes4U.
How old are you?: I am 15 years old.
Where are you from? Germany.
What is your skype name? g8mes4u.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 8 on my new account Excaviator, 585 on my old account G8mes4U, you might know that I had those 585 Wins 1 year ago aswell, but I started playing MCSG again, as I am banned from TheHive.
How many games have you played? On my new account currently only 14, on G8mes4U I think about 2200, but my W/L on my G8mes4U account is bad, because I started playing MCSG when I was a Noob.
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I love playing against Teams and eliminate them with tactics, I'm good with my bow and I'm pretty good with the fishing rod.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I am currently training my FnS Skills, as I played TheHive recently and I hate playing against good players with better Stuff.
What are your favourite maps? Futuristic City, Survival Games 4 and Breeze Island.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because I was looking for a good MCSG Clan and this Clan is sticked with good Players and I want to participate in Clan Wars. :)

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
~Format for Applying~

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 8 on my new account Excaviator, 585 on my old account G8mes4U, you might know that I had those 585 Wins 1 year ago aswell, but I started playing MCSG again, as I am banned from TheHive.
How many games have you played? On my new account currently only 14, on G8mes4U I think about 2200, but my W/L on my G8mes4U account is bad, because I started playing MCSG when I was a Noob.
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I love playing against Teams and eliminate them with tactics, I'm good with my bow and I'm pretty good with the fishing rod.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I am currently training my FnS Skills, as I played TheHive recently and I hate playing against good players with better Stuff.
What are your favourite maps? Futuristic City, Survival Games 4 and Breeze Island.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because I was looking for a good MCSG Clan and this Clan is sticked with good Players and I want to participate in Clan Wars. :)

Weakness is Good players with better stuff? that's kinda beyond your control isn't it?, anyways nice application c:

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
~Format for Applying~

Accepted for Trial! Please add me on Skype: philly_67

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Not to start an argument, but what is your problem? Just because I am no longer friends with you, you feel the need to make up stories? You think that you're 'it'. Just because you have 1000 wins doesn't mean that everyone looks up to you and believes whatever comes out of your mouth.
Haha, Luke, why feel the need to lie over the internet? I'm sure TheRebelsEU are mature enough to accept you for your attitude, not age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci