• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Haha, Luke, why feel the need to lie over the internet? I'm sure TheRebelsEU are mature enough to accept you for your attitude, not age.
We did accept due to his attitude being mature enough, since he stopped talking to you, and talking to SamHaribo and QuantumTiger etc, he grew a lot more mature. I said that he deserves a chance to prove himself, sadly he wanted to concentrate on Hive, so that was his decision.

Now Alan, don't even dare replying to our thread again. I'll get a moderator involved if needed.

gabbiss

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Gabbiss
How old are you?: I'm thirteen years old.
Where are you from? I'm from Gävle in Sweden.
What is your skype name? My skype name is Gabbiss00
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) I have 281 wins, i know it's not enough wins, but i think it's still hope to maybe get trial.
How many games have you played? I have played 1389 games.
Tell us about your PvP strenghts?I'm decent with the fishing rod and can handle the technique, pretty good at getting combos and decent with the fns.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I need to improve with the bow, i miss quite alot of bowshots.
What are your favourite maps? My favorite map is Sg4. The map is simple, good routes and easy to find people.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because it seems like a mature clan. The players in the clan is decent at pvp. It would be fun to join a clan.

Last edited:

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Omfg, Alan when will you get it into your thick brain, that nobody finds you funny, everyone thinks you're a Inappropriate body part on a male and nobody give a monkey about your retarded spam posts. You obviously want attention or you wouldn't keep spamming our thread with unneeded shi----t.

Seriously, we had an agreement to leave each other alone, and be mature to one another. This shows that you haven't matured, and you won't until you realize you're annoying, and nobody cares anymore.

EdtheG

Career
Reaction score
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) I have 281 wins, i know it's not enough wins, but i think it's still hope to maybe get trial.
Tell us about your PvP strenghts?I'm decent with the fishing rod and can handle the technique, pretty good at getting combos and decent with the fns.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I need to improve with the bow, i miss quite alot of bowshots.
What are your favourite maps? My favorite map is Sg4. The map is simple, good routes and easy to find people.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because it seems like a mature clan. The players in the clan is decent at pvp. It would be fun to join a clan.
please accept the beasttttttttttttttttttt!

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
GABBISS<33333

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
Minalan... I never had any problems with you, never thought that you're immature but right now i'm starting to doubt that. The only resons I denied you in the clans i've been leading is because someone/some in the clan doesn't like you and they had their reasons. So please stop posting here unless you actually write something that makes sense and that we think is okay as a post in our thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci