• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
This is a edit of my old app, sorry about being lazy : ^)

What is your Minecraft IGN?:
KYSKILLZ

How old are you?:
I'm young but I believe my level of maturity is defiantly sufficient.

Where are you from?
I'm from England but if you're wondering about my residence I live in Cyprus.

What is your skype name?
kyskillz

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 793

How many games have you played? 5.1k op

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?
My PvP strength is most probably my sword, I'm a decently skilled swords-man,I have a good strafe and despite my ping I usually manage it get around a player, I get a good amount of crits and in Sword-on-Sword combat usually manage to win my fights. I'm also a skilled FnS user, I'm very fast at hot-keying and usually manage to light my opponent on fire. I'm also pretty good with the rod,my aim with it is decent and I can usually get nice rod combos.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"
My personal weakness is the bow, I have to admit I have my on and off moments with the bow but for a majority of the time I'm not the best with it. In team fights I seem to do good with the bow-shooting into multiple people. As for teams being beyond my control I would consider myself very concomitant of taking out teams with ease.

What are your favourite maps?
If I were to pick my favourites I believe they would be 'Alaskan Village','Turbulence' and possibly 'Breeze Island 2'. Despite this I have good routes on 90% of maps.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:
I really enjoyed my time here when we were active, and I'd love to help out with the clan in any way possible. I'd also like to join as I don't really play MC anymore, and when I do I have nothing really to do and this would also be a motivation for me to attempt to get back in my prime ;3
Lezz do dis!

What is your Minecraft IGN?: xGtZz

How old are you?: I'm 15

Where are you from? The Netherlands, 420 blaze it marihuana all the way.

What is your skype name? you got it boi.

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 368, exception pls omg omg.

How many games have you played? around 2000

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Sword fights, tactical teamfights, 1v2, 1v3 chases & 1 on 1 bowfights

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" getting rod spammed

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Valleyside, Alaskan Village, Turbulence

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It's my home, and we're coming back, stronger than ever.
Oh no, not misja ;_;

ImNissen

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: ImNissen

How old are you?:16

Where are you from?: Norway

What is your skype name?: erlenduh

How many wins do you have?: (Atleast 450) I have 262 wins however i have 400+ wins on hive

How many games have you played?: I have played 1255 games

Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weaknesses?: I am mainly good at swordfighting and using my rod. I am also decent at 180 bowshots and using my bow in defensieve situations. I am good at 180 flint and steels while runnig away, however i am not very good at using fns in other situations and i often run in to other peoples fns's. Another weakness i have is that i jump to much, when im not concentrated and i just jump for crit hits witch often leads to my oponent gettting a big combo. I am pretty good at strafing and i can do pretty good against players with rod when i dont have a rod.
I do best under teamwork situations like a clan war as i am able to communicate well and i play very good in teams.

What are your favourite maps?: I love Chernobyl and i like Vallyside and Holyday resort.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I loved to be in this clan when it was active. Would love to play for this clan again.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: ImNissen

How old are you?:16

Where are you from?: Norway

What is your skype name?: erlenduh

How many wins do you have?: (Atleast 450) I have 262 wins however i have 400+ wins on hive

How many games have you played?: I have played 1255 games

Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weaknesses?: I am mainly good at swordfighting and using my rod. I am also decent at 180 bowshots and using my bow in defensieve situations. I am good at 180 flint and steels while runnig away, however i am not very good at using fns in other situations and i often run in to other peoples fns's. Another weakness i have is that i jump to much, when im not concentrated and i just jump for crit hits witch often leads to my oponent gettting a big combo. I am pretty good at strafing and i can do pretty good against players with rod when i dont have a rod.
I do best under teamwork situations like a clan war as i am able to communicate well and i play very good in teams.

What are your favourite maps?: I love Chernobyl and i like Vallyside and Holyday resort.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I loved to be in this clan when it was active. Would love to play for this clan again.
:DDDD

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
So glad finally the RebelzZ are back. ^_^

Last edited:

PhiIIIy67

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: sylanaa

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? --

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 717

How many games have you played? 2588

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I prefer the sword and FnS, although I can also work the bow pretty well. When it comes to teamfights I can make fast decisions and at the same time stay calm.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I need to practise chest routes and avoiding multiple fishing rods aimed towards me.

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside University, SG4 and Survival Games Highway.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because I have been part of it for a long time, and I want to help it get back on it's feet after this inactivity.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: TimmaaaaH

Where are you from? The Netherlands

What is your skype name? t1mmaaaah

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1860'ish

How many games have you played? 5800'ish

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? As long as I'm active on MCSG, my main strength is 1v1 bowfights.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Sword fights.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Turbulence, Holiday Resort and Breeze Island.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Can't let Kall be in charge on his own.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
d
What is your Minecraft IGN?: TimmaaaaH

Where are you from? The Netherlands

What is your skype name? t1mmaaaah

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1860'ish

How many games have you played? 5800'ish

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? As long as I'm active on MCSG, my main strength is 1v1 bowfights.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Sword fights.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Turbulence, Holiday Resort and Breeze Island.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Can't let Kall be in charge on his own.
declined sry : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci