• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: sylanaa

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? --

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 717

How many games have you played? 2588

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I prefer the sword and FnS, although I can also work the bow pretty well. When it comes to teamfights I can make fast decisions and at the same time stay calm.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I need to practise chest routes and avoiding multiple fishing rods aimed towards me.

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside University, SG4 and Survival Games Highway.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because I have been part of it for a long time, and I want to help it get back on it's feet after this inactivity.
What is your Minecraft IGN?: TimmaaaaH
How old are you?: 17

Where are you from? The Netherlands

What is your skype name? t1mmaaaah

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1860'ish

How many games have you played? 5800'ish

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? As long as I'm active on MCSG, my main strength is 1v1 bowfights.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Sword fights.
Accepted - Rank: Trial.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Turbulence, Holiday Resort and Breeze Island.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Can't let Kall be in charge on his own.
Accepted - Rank: Trial

Kappa

Last edited:

SquizeGaming1

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:SquizeGaming

How old are you?:15

Where are you from?Ro

What is your skype name?alin.cristea44

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 400

How many games have you played?2452

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?Well, I have good ping on MCSG , i am playing good with the rod and fns :)

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"Ice fights :)

What are your favourite maps?SG 4

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:Because i think it`s the best EU clan :)

JuNNNkie

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:SquizeGaming

How old are you?:15

Where are you from?Ro

What is your skype name?alin.cristea44

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 400

How many games have you played?2452

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?Well, I have good ping on MCSG , i am playing good with the rod and fns :)

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"Ice fights :)

What are your favourite maps?SG 4

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:Because i think it`s the best EU clan :)
Noice my friend :)

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
Stop doing to double-post. Do not see the edit button? it's how big you. were some rules you have not met.
What is your Minecraft IGN?:MaulFlame

How old are you?:14

Where are you from?France

What is your skype name?noble.oble

how many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) :1000+

How many games have you played?6k

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?Streight,bow,rod

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"FnS :d

What are your favourite maps?SG4

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:Because rebels it's best clan eu and new friends :D
Oh the irony..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci