• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
It's nice to see so many old rebels players come back to this game. I however won't be coming back even though so many old friends are here, in this clan. I simply don't like the game or the community anymore the way I used to and that isn't going to change.
So yeah, good luck to all The Rebels and to absolutely no one else :p

(If you could put me up with the beloved men or whatever that'd be cool)

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
It's nice to see so many old rebels players come back to this game. I however won't be coming back even though so many old friends are here, in this clan. I simply don't like the game or the community anymore the way I used to and that isn't going to change.

<3 will do

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Kronsity

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? US

What is your skype name? luckyyg123

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1000+ [Legacy]

How many games have you played? 4000+ [Legacy]

Tell us about your PvP strengths? I am very good with the bow and rod.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") I sometimes have trouble with flint and steel.

What are your favourite maps? All of the CB maps.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I would like to be in Rebels EU because I know everyone in the clan well and I know Kiogra from Rivals recently.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score

this is so wrong ;/

AlexPlaysYTB

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:ElekEs_

How old are you?:14

Where are you from?:Romania

What is your skype name?:alexswager2013

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450):32...I have a noob stat but I am a decent player at pvp :D

How many games have you played?:1441

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?:My PvP strenghts are:Rod,Bow,fns,Sword

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc):I'm not very good at jitter click =]].

What are your favourite maps?: Par72,Holiday Resort 1/2,Valleside University,Allaskan Village,Teweran Sg2,SG4 etc.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:Because I am an decent player and I want to evolve in a very good clan with very good players :D.I hope to be accepted :D <3

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:ElekEs_

How old are you?:14

Where are you from?:Romania

What is your skype name?:alexswager2013

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450):32...I have a noob stat but I am a decent player at pvp :D

How many games have you played?:1441

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?:My PvP strenghts are:Rod,Bow,fns,Sword

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc):I'm not very good at jitter click =]].

What are your favourite maps?: Par72,Holiday Resort 1/2,Valleside University,Allaskan Village,Teweran Sg2,SG4 etc.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:Because I am an decent player and I want to evolve in a very good clan with very good players :D.I hope to be accepted :D <3
OH MY GOD! You killed Ryska? Insta accepted! x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci