• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
We are allowing 4 more people to join rebels if you want to be in a chance of getting in APPLY NOW

DontShootPlz

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: DontShootPlz
How old are you?: 69

Where are you from? The Nether

What is your skype name? xXxZweknboi69xXx

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1861 with all accounts :3

How many games have you played?
5876 with all accounts :3

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I liek to swing with mah sword

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"

Hmmm, Sometimes lag, teams and on sundays Hackerz.

What are your favourite maps? xXxSurvivlalKingdomxXx

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I wanne join this club full of good lads.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: DontShootPlz
How old are you?: 69

Where are you from? The Nether

What is your skype name? xXxZweknboi69xXx

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 1861 with all accounts :3

How many games have you played?
5876 with all accounts :3

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I liek to swing with mah sword

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"

Hmmm, Sometimes lag, teams and on sundays Hackerz.

What are your favourite maps? xXxSurvivlalKingdomxXx

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I wanne join this club full of good lads.
Accepted for Owner

PhiIIIy67

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: sylanaa/PhiIIy67

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? You have me

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 720

How many games have you played? 2600

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Mainly the bow, and talking a lot concerning strategy during the fight.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I'm particularly weak with the sword (I think), just started playing mc again so I will figure that out in time.

What are your favourite maps? Teweran survival games 1, Treacherous Heights and then the "normal/mainstream" favorites

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Well I used to be and officer in old Rebels and I feel like coming back to MCSG, and the only way I would want to do that is through TheRebels. I love the people who used to play in it and some still do, and I would also like to meet the new members.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: sylanaa/PhiIIy67

How old are you?: 17

What is your skype name? You have me

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 720

How many games have you played? 2600

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Mainly the bow, and talking a lot concerning strategy during the fight.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I'm particularly weak with the sword (I think), just started playing mc again so I will figure that out in time.

What are your favourite maps? Teweran survival games 1, Treacherous Heights and then the "normal/mainstream" favorites

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Well I used to be and officer in old Rebels and I feel like coming back to MCSG, and the only way I would want to do that is through TheRebels. I love the people who used to play in it and some still do, and I would also like to meet the new members.
Accepted for Officer

Kakor

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: BqtistaBombUrMom

How old are you?: 15

What is your skype name? pokeranger11

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 603 (all acc together)

How many games have you played? 2300 (all acc together)

Tell us about your PvP strengths? I'm usually good with the bow and fns. Im a very tactical/defensive player so I never put myself in situations were I would die or think I would die. Im also a good communicator and I know most of the call-outs on every map.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") I like to think that I'm an "All-around good PvP'er" if that makes any sense, but I think that my weakest spot in PvP would be in a full out melee, rod and sword fight.

What are your favourite maps? tbh, I like every map because I got a root on all of them, but when it comes to PvP I like to think that SG:4, ValleySide, SG:Andrenaline, Winds of Change, Par72 and Demons Breez are my favourite maps when it comes to roots and PvP, and I usually win most of my games on those maps.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Im a competitive MCSG player and I have wanted to apply for this clan in many months and finally I think I have what it takes to be in #TheRebels EU.

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: CleanupComing

How old are you?: 16

Where are you from? Portugal

What is your skype name? gurigamerpt

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) http://gyazo.com/faa39469fe55b43c5501e9b59a5ef9ed

How many games have you played? http://gyazo.com/faa39469fe55b43c5501e9b59a5ef9ed

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Sword, Rod and sometimes Fns

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" PING, Fns and Bow ( I suck at bow)

What are your favourite maps? Highfield Estate, Alaskan Village, Zone 85 Revamped ...

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cuz 2 Pro's here

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: CleanupComing

How old are you?: 16

Where are you from? Portugal

What is your skype name? gurigamerpt

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) http://gyazo.com/faa39469fe55b43c5501e9b59a5ef9ed

How many games have you played? http://gyazo.com/faa39469fe55b43c5501e9b59a5ef9ed

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Sword, Rod and sometimes Fns

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" PING, Fns and Bow ( I suck at bow)

What are your favourite maps? Highfield Estate, Alaskan Village, Zone 85 Revamped ...

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cuz 2 Pro's here
yes you should probably apply for Emperors and Rebels at the same time! you are 1 strong pvper

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
yes you should probably apply for Emperors and Rebels at the same time! you are 1 strong pvper
Man .. like.. If I was accepted for your clan I would be in your clan , but if this clan accepted me instead of your clan didn't accept, I would be in Rebels...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci