• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:Sofiqyte

How old are you?:13

Where are you from?Lithuania

What is your skype name?mancysss

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) I have 360+ but i had 600 and 500 wins on my acc

How many games have you played? 6000+

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?I'm good with the bow, sword and rod (=

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"I'm not that good with the fns.

What are your favourite maps? sg4, valleyside, zone85, par72, inertia.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because i think this clan is one of the best and i wanna get some experience:)
Declined

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Roster Updated, James and I talked about it and we though that kicking inactive people would eb a good idea.

Applications are now OPEN!

Please DO NOT apply if you are nor going to be active, show us that you are mature and decent at the game. Most important thing, being able to work as a team.

DO NOT bother neither the owner or the staff member on the Skype.

Get on TS and let us get to know you for a higher chance of getting accepted. Just poke me or any of the staff member and we will move you. I kow you can be kinda of shy but dont worry we are kewl guyz c:

Good luck everyone!

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Roster Updated, James and I talked about it and we though that kicking inactive people would eb a good idea.

Applications are now OPEN!

Please DO NOT apply if you are nor going to be active, show us that you are mature and decent at the game. Most important thing, being able to work as a team.

DO NOT bother neither the owner or the staff member on the Skype.

Get on TS and let us get to know you for a higher chance of getting accepted. Just poke me or any of the staff member and we will move you. I kow you can be kinda of shy but dont worry we are kewl guyz c:

Good luck everyone!
Do you guys even PvP??!
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ymcbrl123

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Ankhies

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from? Turkey but i have fluent english and i dont show the qualities of a turkish person in mc.

What is your skype name? ymcbrl

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 134-914 legacy my normal stats are ruined cuz of clan wars and /hub and mcsg bugs

How many games have you played? ^ its been 2 years since i started mcsg

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My sword aim and clicking speed+rod spam

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" first of all i hate water and ice fights and i rage a lot. But people like me cuz of my rage. they say i'm creative when i rage

What are your favourite maps? Alaskan, par, sg4, turbulence...

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:You know i was in various different clans and i saw different kinds of clan cultures. I think i want to experience a clan that has good reputation and good history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci