• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
I just decided to check this page as it was a while I haven't been active on the forums and.. No. James, firstly I'm sorry but you don't deserve Leader rank, just downgrade yourself to officer or something, you don't deserve to be in the same spot as Kall. When I first heard you were getting Rebels to come back I thought it was the dumbest idea, and I still think it, but at least props to you for making come back a great amount of well known players. Talking about Typhoon please remove your comment on the clan war. You've been in Typhoon and you know we are the fairest clan, you lost, just get over it. It'd be greatly appreciated if you could not spread sh1t over Typhoon as we don't deserve it. I dont want this to sound as a hate message, try to benefit of it.
shhhhh sawk

Lifeyz_

Experienced
Reaction score
sorry pvpers but im leaving this clan
I havent played anything anyways as I, like alot of the old rebels members, dont like minecraft anymore
I got invited to join back randomly by Tim and I thought it would be fun with with all the og niqqz just like back in the days but that wasnt the case
like i dont even know who half of these ppl on the roster is ???
so yes imma resume my quit
wat
anyways bye i love you <34443

Hesh

Spectator
Reaction score
I havent played anything anyways as I, like alot of the old rebels members, dont like minecraft anymore
I got invited to join back randomly by Tim and I thought it would be fun with with all the og niqqz just like back in the days but that wasnt the case
wat
hi
yes many randy on roster yes now btu the og niqqqers aer gone liek aka Fisher who wos a huge g0d and many ppls rememba hoew he caryed evre clan war that rebelzzz2k15 played. unfortnentlaey fisher da god - who is now global distingiused master nova first class 3 on csGO! is now perma band and has bin for t3h last 16 years. rip alvin gustavasson the 3rd and fihser the 8th.

Lifeyz_

Experienced
Reaction score
hi
yes many randy on roster yes now btu the og niqqqers aer gone liek aka Fisher who wos a huge g0d and many ppls rememba hoew he caryed evre clan war that rebelzzz2k15 played. unfortnentlaey fisher da god - who is now global distingiused master nova first class 3 on csGO! is now perma band and has bin for t3h last 16 years. rip alvin gustavasson the 3rd and fihser the 8th.
very true my friend well sauid

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
wat
Goodbye! May the memories of MCSG be with you.

Sofiqyte

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:Sofiqyte

How old are you?:13

Where are you from?Lithuania

What is your skype name?mancysss

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) I have 360+ but i had 600 and 500 wins on my acc

How many games have you played? 6000+

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?I'm good with the bow, sword and rod (=

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"I'm not that good with the fns.

What are your favourite maps? sg4, valleyside, zone85, par72, inertia.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because i think this clan is one of the best and i wanna get some experience:)

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Z3LDA

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? England

What is your skype name? Dranny has me

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) like 35 on this account? 100 on the other.

How many games have you played? 140?

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Rod FnS and Ping

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" When I get bow locked

What are your favourite maps? Turbulence, Alaskan

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Dranny told me to apply c:

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Z3LDA

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? England

What is your skype name? Dranny has me

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) like 35 on this account? 100 on the other.

How many games have you played? 140?

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Rod FnS and Ping

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" When I get bow locked

What are your favourite maps? Turbulence, Alaskan

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Dranny told me to apply c:
Accepted

Vixzz

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Vixzz

How old are you?: 12

Where are you from? Lithuania

What is your skype name? kristupas.kristupas4

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) : right now 52. i had about 500 wins combined my own resets.

How many games have you played?: Right now 443 becz i didnt play for like 3 weeks and now im back.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?: I'm very good with fns and good with rod.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc": Bow ^^

What are your favourite maps?: SG4, Valleyside University, Zone 85 revamped, Par 72.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to help with the clan and be part of this ^^
Sorry For bad English.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Vixzz

How old are you?: 12

Where are you from? Lithuania

What is your skype name? kristupas.kristupas4

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) : right now 52. i had about 500 wins combined my own resets.

How many games have you played?: Right now 443 becz i didnt play for like 3 weeks and now im back.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?: I'm very good with fns and good with rod.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc": Bow ^^

What are your favourite maps?: SG4, Valleyside University, Zone 85 revamped, Par 72.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to help with the clan and be part of this ^^
Sorry For bad English.
Sorry you're too young Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci