• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: CheckMyStatz

How old are you?: 15, 16 in december C:

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? CriticalGamez

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 114 of 420 on Check, and 464 on benonsmark

How many games have you played?426 on check and 2010 on benonsmark

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Everything <3

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"
My Weakness is only ice fights

What are your favourite maps?
MoonBase9 and Vallyside

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Seen's To Be A good Clan 4 me :D

Just a question,
why did you apply here if you made a clan?

Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: ZeLiiKaHD.

How old are you?: 16.

Where are you from?: Norwegen.

What is your skype name?: Kallbergz and Tim has me so I'd like to not mention it here ^-^.

How many wins do you have?: 917

How many games have you played? 2,7k~

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?: I can use pretty much anything to my advantage I'd say.

Weaknesses?: Atm I guess it's mostly rustiness and connection, my internet is really unstable and after ~7pm cest I get 100+ ping to pretty much every server.

What are your favourite maps? Hmm... SG4, Zone85, Valleyside and Holiday resort I guess.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Been talking a lot with people in the rebels lately, and I feel like I'd fit in =D.
I can't accept you but I'm sure you will get accepted, so welcome!

Sander

District 13
Reaction score

What is your skype name?: Kallbergz and Tim has me so I'd like to not mention it here ^-^.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?: I can use pretty much anything to my advantage I'd say.

Weaknesses?: Atm I guess it's mostly rustiness and connection, my internet is really unstable and after ~7pm cest I get 100+ ping to pretty much every server.

What are your favourite maps? Hmm... SG4, Zone85, Valleyside and Holiday resort I guess.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Been talking a lot with people in the rebels lately, and I feel like I'd fit in =D.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYM

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score

yasyyasyasyaysyasyays

Domilz

Career
Reaction score

So you finally decided to join? I don't need the other staffs opinion. Welcome akileZ! :D

ImNissen

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:? ImNissen

How old are you?:16

Where are you from?:? Norway

What is your skype name?: ?erlenduh

How many wins do you have?: (Atleast 450) I have 247 wins however i have 400+ wins on hive

How many games have you played?: ?I have played 1141 games

Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weaknesses?:I am mainly good at swordfighting and using my rod. I am also decent at 180 bowshots and using my bow in defensieve situations. I am good at 180 flint and steels while runnig away, however i am not very good at using fns in other situations and i often run in to other peoples fns's. Another weakness i have is that i jump to much, when im not concentrated and i just jump for crit hits witch often leads to my oponent gettting a big combo. I am pretty good at strafing and i can do pretty good against players with rod when i dont have a rod. Recently i have gotten better in tactical play witch help me when i play solo. Alltho i preform best in clan war situations where i use teamwork.

What are your favourite maps?? I love Chernobyl and i like Vallyside and Holyday resort.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Mainly i want to meet new people and get new friends as i dont really know that many people here. I also want to develop as a pvper and get better.

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: SawkPlaysMC.

How old are you?: 17.

Where are you from? Umm, Italy ;)

What is your skype name? Sawk383_

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 350+, otherwise i have over 1k wins with all my alts.

How many games have you played? 1600+

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? FnS, sometimes bow fights, takedown hackers, but i can use every single item properly.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" umm, dunno, maybe water fights. :)

What are your favourite maps? i have chest routes for every single map exept for sg3 so i dont really have one. Probably Moonbase and Holiday Resort.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I have some friends in Rebels, also i think is the best clan right now and i want a chance to improve myself. Timmm, remember our last game on Zone85? :3
rcmnd

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:? ImNissen

How old are you?:16

Where are you from?:? Norway

What is your skype name?: ?erlenduh

How many wins do you have?: (Atleast 450) I have 247 wins however i have 400+ wins on hive

How many games have you played?: ?I have played 1141 games

Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weaknesses?:I am mainly good at swordfighting and using my rod. I am also decent at 180 bowshots and using my bow in defensieve situations. I am good at 180 flint and steels while runnig away, however i am not very good at using fns in other situations and i often run in to other peoples fns's. Another weakness i have is that i jump to much, when im not concentrated and i just jump for crit hits witch often leads to my oponent gettting a big combo. I am pretty good at strafing and i can do pretty good against players with rod when i dont have a rod. Recently i have gotten better in tactical play witch help me when i play solo. Alltho i preform best in clan war situations where i use teamwork.

What are your favourite maps?? I love Chernobyl and i like Vallyside and Holyday resort.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Mainly i want to meet new people and get new friends as i dont really know that many people here. I also want to develop as a pvper and get better.
Recommended<3

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: PokeMine89

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? italy

What is your skype name? pokemine89

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 118

How many games have you played? 360

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? fns and rod

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" bow

What are your favourite maps? TheSurvivalGames 4 , MortalSkies

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: because this is the best clan in MCSG and i want play cw whit a very good clan whit very good players C:
Ping ab00ser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci