• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys i would like to resign from the Rebels, It occured to me that alot of people that i play with have left the Rebels and alot of people i dont even know are in the Rebels now. Then I have to team with those people. Anyways nothing against anyone its just i prefer going solo. The End. <3 bowhoo

Reaction score
Iron Sponsor
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID: TorchScar
Donor: Iron
Wins: 262
Got Skype/TS: Skype, Im getting TS once I get a mic for my computer (I use Skype on my iPad that has a built-in mic
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) torchscar
Got a mic: For skype, yes. For TS, I ordered one.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've teamed with Geanhimes many many times. I have also teamed lots with CraftyKratonite, XxPsbounty567xX, and Yoshidude3000.
PvP Strengths: I'd have to say utilizing my secondary weapons, such as bows, flint and steel, fishing rod, etc. AT TIMES- head on PvP (it goes on and off)
PvP Weaknesses: Getting off the first hit. I usually take the first hit from opponents :p. Teams of 3+
You cool?: If being a frecking bucket 0f popcorn is considered, "cool", then yes. POPCORNFTW
Best puppy picture:

Edit- Sorry I havent played with you guys ALOT, its just I had lots of trouble trying to set up a defective mic. Problem should be solved tomorrow.

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Fatalxmodz
Donor:yes
Wins:235
Got Skype/TS:yupp
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)Fatalxmodz
Got a mic:Yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:I team with Branbob some but mostly just members
PvP Strengths:Swords
PvP Weaknesses:Bow
You cool?:mhmmm
Best puppy picture:

jason12345

Tribute
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID: 1999rocks
Donor: YEAH!
Wins: 163
Got Skype/TS: I gotz skype dood.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) soccer2736
Got a mic: OF course. Why would i have Skype without a mic....
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: U know me Gean and Connor :D
PvP Strengths: Flint and steel, Bows, and water pvp
PvP Weaknesses: H4XoRz!!!
You cool?: HELL YEAH! well i think so... (my mommy says im special) Lol

Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Fatalxmodz
Donor:yes
Wins:235
Got Skype/TS:yupp
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)Fatalxmodz
Got a mic:Yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:I team with Branbob some but mostly just members
PvP Strengths:Swords
PvP Weaknesses:Bow
You cool?:mhmmm
Best puppy picture:
I RECOMMEND THIS MAN

BlackJaguar007

Survivor
Reaction score
I recommend Fatal as well. He's a really cool guy, and would be a great addition to the clan in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci