• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: IxLegendz
Donor: Gold
Wins: 155 (I'm getting at least 5 wins a day which is 100 a month I feel I'm good enough pvp wise and I'm willing to do any 1v1's if necessary!)
Got Skype/TS: Both!
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) IxLegendz
Got a mic: A good one
Timezone: PST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with a lot of people in this clan I have a few on skype
PvP Strengths: Bow, flint and steal is a huge part of my PVP technique, Can't go without a rod, and jukes
PvP Weaknesses: teams of more than 2
Past Clans (If any) Yeah A few Element, Nebula, Chrome
You cool?: I think so

Best puppy picture:

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: IxLegendz
Donor: Gold
Wins: 155 (I'm getting at least 5 wins a day which is 100 a month I feel I'm good enough pvp wise and I'm willing to do any 1v1's if necessary!)
Got Skype/TS: Both!
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) IxLegendz
Got a mic: A good one
Timezone: PST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with a lot of people in this clan I have a few on skype
PvP Strengths: Bow, flint and steal is a huge part of my PVP technique, Can't go without a rod, and jukes
PvP Weaknesses: teams of more than 2
Past Clans (If any) Yeah A few Element, Nebula, Chrome
You cool?: I think so

Best puppy picture:
Your in Era clan hopper.

SjsYeahKid

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: SjsYeahKid
Donor: No.
Wins: 237 or something.
Got Skype/TS: Skype
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)
Got a mic: Yus
Timezone: Eastern
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Yes.
PvP Strengths: Fns, bow, fishing rod tactic, sword.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3+ and hackers.
Past Clans (If any) #TheKings (Leader TheKidz101) #Element (TylerthePandaHD, Cat_On_A_Poptart)
You cool?: Duhhhhh.
Best puppy picture:

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: SjsYeahKid
Donor: No.
Wins: 237 or something.
Got Skype/TS: Skype
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)
Got a mic: Yus
Timezone: Eastern
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Yes.
PvP Strengths: Fns, bow, fishing rod tactic, sword.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3+ and hackers.
Past Clans (If any) #TheKings (Leader TheKidz101) #Element (TylerthePandaHD, Cat_On_A_Poptart)
You cool?: Duhhhhh.
Best puppy picture:
I've never once seen you on the TS. In your signature it says you are a Element Officer. The question "How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:" isn't a yes or no question.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
I am leaving for 8 days to oregon for a soccer tournament be back then, sorry I will not be active

SjsYeahKid

Platinum
Reaction score
I've never once seen you on the TS. In your signature it says you are a Element Officer. The question "How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:" isn't a yes or no question.
I have teamed with you in #TheKings. That was my past experience with clan leaders. I do not have TS. I made that pretty clear in my application.

SjsYeahKid

Platinum
Reaction score

I am also leaving #Element

EDIT: Sorry for double post! :eek:

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have teamed with you in #TheKings. That was my past experience with clan leaders. I do not have TS. I made that pretty clear in my application.
I am also leaving #Element

EDIT: Sorry for double post! :eek:

First, do not double post. Secondly, I accept your apology. Third. if you want to join #Rebels, join the TeamSpeak even if your dog ate your biscuit or your cat just talked to you due to your hallucination. Seriously, thats the only way it can improve your chances of joining the #Rebels.

Like OldWolfyy_ always says - If you have time to hunt for food at night, why not hunt during the day?

Which simply means - If you want to join the Rebels and hang out with us, why not get TeamSpeak now, rather than giving this spot to someone else..

SjsYeahKid

Platinum
Reaction score
First, do not double post. Secondly, I accept your apology. Third. if you want to join #Rebels, join the TeamSpeak even if your dog ate your biscuit or your cat just talked to you due to your hallucination. Seriously, thats the only way it can improve your chances of joining the #Rebels.

Like OldWolfyy_ always says - If you have time to hunt for food at night, why not hunt during the day?

Which simply means - If you want to join the Rebels and hang out with us, why not get TeamSpeak now, rather than giving this spot to someone else..
Downloading atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci