• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobthe2nd1st

Spectator
Reaction score
I see you have one empty spot and I would like to apply for it.
Minecraft ID: bobthe2nd1st
Donor: No
Wins: MCSG: 9 (Haven't played here a lot, yet) Hive: 51
Got Skype/TS: Yes I hwve Skype
Skype name: hamisawesome1
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: US Mountain Time
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never, I usually don't team.
PvP Strengths: Straight up fight (as in demolishing people 3x my point value), running, fishing rods.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams, fighting against bows, general water combat
Past Clans: I had one on the Hive forums.
You cool?: Yes. Don't know how to answer this in any other way xD
Best puppy picture: Can't get one up while I'm on my phone.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I see you have one empty spot and I would like to apply for it.
Minecraft ID: bobthe2nd1st
Donor: No
Wins: MCSG: 9 (Haven't played here a lot, yet) Hive: 51
Got Skype/TS: Yes I hwve Skype
Skype name: hamisawesome1
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: US Mountain Time
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never, I usually don't team.
PvP Strengths: Straight up fight (as in demolishing people 3x my point value), running, fishing rods.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams, fighting against bows, general water combat
Past Clans: I had one on the Hive forums.
You cool?: Yes. Don't know how to answer this in any other way xD
Best puppy picture: Can't get one up while I'm on my phone.
A.) You need 200 mcsg wins. Hive wins don't count. There are exceptions but I dought they will give you one since your 191 wins off.
B.) You said you don't like to team. Then why join a clan!?
Sorry I don't think you will get accepted.
Join this team speak server ip: 198.15.70.250:20012 there you can talk to the leaders, and team with them and get to know the clan members better.
Also I'd work on getting your win count up. I hope I helped you. Ps: you may get accepted for this app, but is highly unlikely you will.

bobthe2nd1st

Spectator
Reaction score
A.) You need 200 mcsg wins. Hive wins don't count. There are exceptions but I dought they will give you one since your 191 wins off.
B.) You said you don't like to team. Then why join a clan!?
Sorry I don't think you will get accepted.
Join this team speak server ip: 198.15.70.250:20012 there you can talk to the leaders, and team with them and get to know the clan members better.
Also I'd work on getting your win count up. I hope I helped you. Ps: you may get accepted for this app, but is highly unlikely you will.
I didn't see on the first page where it said I needed 200 wins, but I get it. I posted my Hive wind because I played on Hive longer and since they are almost the same, Hive being a bit harder, it would give some pointers. And when I said I usually don't team, that's because I have a long history of betrayal and I want to be in a Clan so that I can have honest teammates. I can easily get my win count up, but probably not 190 wins for at least a while, but I will definitely work on it. School for me starts next week and I didn't start fully playing MCSG until this week, so it will take some time, at least for that much. I just hope my pvp skills can at least get me accelerated. And when I said I can kill people easily 3x my point value, I'm not kidding. Reason why I loose mostly is because, as mentioned in my weaknesses, getting teamed on. Lastly I don't have a teamspeak or the ability to get and use one as of now, but I will try and do that Saturday. I hope you understand my situation and at least give me a chance.

Reaction score
I didn't see on the first page where it said I needed 200 wins, but I get it. I posted my Hive wind because I played on Hive longer and since they are almost the same, Hive being a bit harder, it would give some pointers. And when I said I usually don't team, that's because I have a long history of betrayal and I want to be in a Clan so that I can have honest teammates. I can easily get my win count up, but probably not 190 wins for at least a while, but I will definitely work on it. School for me starts next week and I didn't start fully playing MCSG until this week, so it will take some time, at least for that much. I just hope my pvp skills can at least get me accelerated. And when I said I can kill people easily 3x my point value, I'm not kidding. Reason why I loose mostly is because, as mentioned in my weaknesses, getting teamed on. Lastly I don't have a teamspeak or the ability to get and use one as of now, but I will try and do that Saturday. I hope you understand my situation and at least give me a chance.
Hive is harder? Pssh, nonsense.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I have downloaded TS and in the Rebels/Forgotten lobby. Could you consider reviewing my app once more?
1. Be patient, people who applied long before you haven't been answered yet.
2. Why don't you start playing with us in the TS so we can know you better.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And when I said I can kill people easily 3x my point value, I'm not kidding. Reason why I loose mostly is because, as mentioned in my weaknesses, getting teamed on. Lastly I don't have a teamspeak or the ability to get and use one as of now, but I will try and do that Saturday. I hope you understand my situation and at least give me a chance.
Points have no value in my eye :p

But you definately need to team with the officers/leaders more. Since the only way to do that is to be on ts with us, you will need to get that. If you haven't teamed with us there is no way you can get an exception if no one knows you.

But if you are starting school soon, does that mean you aren't going to be very active, or are you going to try to maintain the same level as activity as you have been maintaining? It would help us to know.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Can I have a time when I can expect to see my reply for my app? I can wait for a while, but Id just like to know when I should expect a response, because, I'm sitting here refreshing the forums every minute my iPad every minute. Thank you,
Fatman

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Can I have a time when I can expect to see my reply for my app? I can wait for a while, but Id just like to know when I should expect a response, because, I'm sitting here refreshing the forums every minute my iPad every minute. Thank you,
Fatman
Considering that there is only 1 spot open yet a ton of people have applied, it may take the officers/leader awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci