• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courrage

Experienced
Reaction score
Attention non-rebels members! Apps are now CLOSED due to the overwhelming amount of applications. There is only 1 spot open and so many apps, so this will take us a while to be sure we are selecting the right person. Any application that appears after this post will be ignored and not considered. Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck to those who already applied!
no pls ;-;

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Please Jays, even though this is a joke, this can be a touchy matter where you can bring a persons feelings down.
I don't want to see any more of these posts concerning who should or who should not get officer.

Also nobody but officers and leaders have no say whatsoever when officers/leaders are being picked, unless it's a poll, so posting content like #(insertnamehere) for occifer! Is pointless.
#crafty4owner

I REGRET NOTHING.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, a lot of changes have been made to the Rebels roster.

First of all, Apollo1817 and Ryanroks594 will be moved to VIP.
Thus, leaving us with 2 spots open for officer!
Continuing on from there, I'd like to congratulate Zoeticly and Maxypie (Swagrocker) on filling in those two spots.

That leaves us with 4 open spots in the Rebels roster.

regarding applicants, we won't be accepting anybody just yet, just declining a few, the rest will be on pending.
(If you've been denied a main reason for this is that you may not have been on TS that often, or have personal problems with some Rebel members, if you really want to know the reason though, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums)
Mamiamoto24
brirock
xPokemaster
snow_angel
superslayer
fatmannummbah
ixlegends

All have been DENIED.

You may reapply after a week, but please make sure you come on the TS more, for that is a giant factor of getting accepted!

Also, applications are now OPEN.

-Crafty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci