• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: UpdatinStatus
Donor: Iron
Wins: 1035
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Max has it <3
Got a mic: Yes. Turtle Beaches
Timezone: PST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Iv teamed with Max and acuople others im pretty sure.
PvP Strengths: Sword pvp, FnS, Strafing and Combo locks/crits
PvP Weaknesses: Dodging arrows & Ice fight
Past Clans (If any) Forsaken [Elitle] Prod [Elite] React and Eternity
You cool?: Im max's broder so of course
Best puppy picture:

Best one I could find that hasnt been used.
is the best. i promis

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: UpdatinStatus
Donor: Iron
Wins: 1035
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Max has it <3
Got a mic: Yes. Turtle Beaches
Timezone: PST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Iv teamed with Max and acuople others im pretty sure.
PvP Strengths: Sword pvp, FnS, Strafing and Combo locks/crits
PvP Weaknesses: Dodging arrows & Ice fight
Past Clans (If any) Forsaken [Elitle] Prod [Elite] React and Eternity
You cool?: Im max's broder so of course
Best puppy picture:

Best one I could find that hasnt been used.
Good luck!! Make sure you get on the teamspeak and be active so you have a better chance of getting in!

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Herro Rebels, all of you guys are my family. You guys bring me joy, and sometimes make me mad. You guys are also the reason why i'm smiling everyday. Also, it was the best 11 months of my MCSG life. Without you guys, I wouldn't be as happy as I would be now, and I also wouldn't even be playing MCSG anymore... But it's sad to say, I am officially resigning.

This clan has changed soo much. It changed in a good way, but also in a somewhat bad way. It really wasn't the same as before. When I joined, everything was nice, friendly, and fun. Most of the people that I knew, 11 months ago, are gone. I know things are supposed to change, but it has changed too much to my liking. I am also leaving because, I don't agree with some decisions made inside the clan. I've been considering my leave ever since Bran left. Bran was the like the backbone for the clan. After he left, the clan wasn't really the same anymore. I will still come and visit the TS, but I will not be as active.

I love you guys soo much, and it hurts me to leave. I will miss you guys a lot, and I will cherish all the great memories. Thank you guys so much for everything and thank you guys for the amazing experience here in the Rebels. I wouldn't be me without you guys. <3

Few shout outs to the people that have greatly affected my time here in the clan:

Branbob83 - Bran, you were the coolest, greatest, and funniest leader I have ever had. You would say the randomest things, but that is what made you awesome. I am going to miss all those epic unfinished fights. You made my time here so warm and welcoming, and I thank you for that. I will remember all the great moments we had together. Please come back sometime! c:

Maxypie - Max, you are a great leader and you are also a funny guy. You are a guy that likes to fool around, and that is what made you cool. You had the weirdest screams, and the weirdest Mickey Mouse voice ever. You are an amazing PvPer and a amazing friend. Thank you for being such a big deal to this clan! c:

Rexxy - Rexxy, you are an amazing PvPer and friend. You would always find some way to cheer me up when I am down. And you would always help me when I had a problem. I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am of you being in this clan. c:

myruhh7 - Myruhh, you are like the nicest person I know in this clan. You are like a older sister to this clan. You don't know how much good things you did to this clan. You would always have solutions to the problems, and fixes them in the nicest ways. Keep doing what you are doing! c:

ScrewYouGumby2 - Peter, I have known you for about 2 years now. You are one of my best friends, and also the oldest. You are one of the maturest people in this clan. Thank you for putting up to my immaturity when I was like 12 years old. I hope we can still be friends and play MCSG together, just like old times. Keep doing what you are doing, and this clan will go far. c:

Spellyy - Trevor, you are the chillest and nicest person I have ever known in the Rebels. I've known you for so long, even though we don't talk as much, you are an amazing friend. You are also amazing at PvP. I still remember all the epic fights we've had in the past. Just keep wrecking people, and you will do a great amount of things for this clan. c:

polarisXD - Polaris, I've known you for a while, and you are the loudest person I have ever met in MCSG. Even with your cap on the mic still makes you really loud. You are amazing at PvP, and the only person I know that has mastered the Defense of PvP. I will remember all the times you have beaten me in FFa's at DM. Your playstyle is soo annoying, but somehow, it is soo effective. Thanks for being a great friend, and hopefully we can play Battlefield 3 some more. c:

piranga - Piranga, I have known you for awhile, and you have the CUTEST voice ever! You are an amazing friend, that doesn't play MCSG as much anymore. Come back some day! c:

Cupcake - Eden, I have so many memories with you. Some good and some bad. I will always remember the first time I met you, and when you 10 hearted me with the Pickaxe. It was such a horror. Anyways, I will miss you and your times of being "high." You are always nice, and sometimes really weird. I will miss you and your weirdness. c:

ChrisComedies - Chris, you are a really cool guy. I will always remember your addiction to saying "Heyy Guyss, this is Kerbalsssss!" You are a great PvPer, and I am not sure where you went. You were always my friend, even though, we trashtalk each other. I will see you later, and when I do, I will definitely 10 heart you. c:

NewieLordArbiter - Even though you can only get on weekends now, you were an amazing friend and PvPer. I will remember all the great fights we had. Hope we can still talk sometime. c:

Now here is a poem I made by myself (it bad):

Mickey isn't without Minnie,
Winnie isn't without Pooh,
SpongeBob isn't without SquarePants,
It isn't me without you (Rebels). <3
#Rebels1337!

-Lining the PandaHawk <3

Last edited:

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Herro Rebels, all of you guys are my family. You guys bring me joy, and sometimes make me mad. You guys are also the reason why i'm smiling everyday. Also, it was the best 11 months of my MCSG life. Without you guys, I wouldn't be as happy as I would be now, and I also wouldn't even be playing MCSG anymore... But it's sad to say, I am officially resigning.

This clan has changed soo much. It changed in a good way, but also in a somewhat bad way. It really wasn't the same as before. When I joined, everything was nice, friendly, and fun. Most of the people that I knew, 11 months ago, are gone. I know things are supposed to change, but it has changed too much to my liking. I am also leaving because, I don't agree with some decisions made inside the clan. I've been considering my leave ever since Bran left. Bran was the like the backbone for the clan. After he left, the clan wasn't really the same anymore. I will still come and visit the TS, but I will not be as active.

I love you guys soo much, and it hurts me to leave. I will miss you guys a lot, and I will cherish all the great memories. Thank you guys so much for everything and thank you guys for the amazing experience here in the Rebels. I wouldn't be me without you guys. <3

Few shout outs to the people that have greatly affected my time here in the clan:

Branbob83 - Bran, you were the coolest, greatest, and funniest leader I have ever had. You would say the randomest things, but that is what made you awesome. I am going to miss all those epic unfinished fights. You made my time here so warm and welcoming, and I thank you for that. I will remember all the great moments we had together. Please come back sometime! c:

Maxypie - Max, you are a great leader and you are also a funny guy. You are a guy that likes to fool around, and that is what made you cool. You had the weirdest screams, and the weirdest Mickey Mouse voice ever. You are an amazing PvPer and a amazing friend. Thank you for being such a big deal to this clan! c:

Rexxy - Rexxy, you are an amazing PvPer and friend. You would always find some way to cheer me up when I am down. And you would always help me when I had a problem. I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am of you being in this clan. c:

myruhh7 - Myruhh, you are like the nicest person I know in this clan. You are like a older sister to this clan. You don't know how much good things you did to this clan. You would always have solutions to the problems, and fixes them in the nicest ways. Keep doing what you are doing! c:

ScrewYouGumby2 - Peter, I have known you for about 2 years now. You are one of my best friends, and also the oldest. You are one of the maturest people in this clan. Thank you for putting up to my immaturity when I was like 12 years old. I hope we can still be friends and play MCSG together, just like old times. Keep doing what you are doing, and this clan will go far. c:

Spellyy - Trevor, you are the chillest and nicest person I have ever known in the Rebels. I've known you for so long, even though we don't talk as much, you are an amazing friend. You are also amazing at PvP. I still remember all the epic fights we've had in the past. Just keep wrecking people, and you will do a great amount of things for this clan. c:

polarisXD - Polaris, I've known you for a while, and you are the loudest person I have ever met in MCSG. Even with your cap on the mic still makes you really loud. You are amazing at PvP, and the only person I know that has mastered the Defense of PvP. I will remember all the times you have beaten me in FFa's at DM. Your playstyle is soo annoying, but somehow, it is soo effective. Thanks for being a great friend, and hopefully we can play Battlefield 3 some more. c:

piranga - Piranga, I have known you for awhile, and you have the CUTEST voice ever! You are an amazing friend, that doesn't play MCSG as much anymore. Come back some day! c:

Cupcake - Eden, I have so many memories with you. Some good and some bad. I will always remember the first time I met you, and when you 10 hearted me with the Pickaxe. It was such a horror. Anyways, I will miss you and your times of being "high." You are always nice, and sometimes really weird. I will miss you and your weirdness. c:

ChrisComedies - Chris, you are a really cool guy. I will always remember your addiction to saying "Heyy Guyss, this is Kerbalsssss!" You are a great PvPer, and I am not sure where you went. You were always my friend, even though, we trashtalk each other. I will see you later, and when I do, I will definitely 10 heart you. c:

NewieLordArbiter - Even though you can only get on weekends now, you were an amazing friend and PvPer. I will remember all the great fights we had. Hope we can still talk sometime. c:

#Rebels1337!

-Lining <3
ILY :C ILL MISSS YOUU

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score

#Rebels1337!

-Lining <3
The one thread I hate getting tagged in. Good luck man, I will miss you. I still remember playing v1 with you, including a couple games on day 1 of the CA servers.

Last edited:

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score

#Rebels1337!

-Lining <3
Lining, I want you to know that even though i'm pretty sure you dislike me, I always had respect for you and never really wanted to cause you trouble. I admired your dedication to the Rebels, and your skill. I remember all the times you didn't want to lead in scrims, but in reality you did better than any of us nooblets ever could. good luck where you're going.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score

#Rebels1337!

-Lining <3
Lining you have been one of my best friends from the beginning. The Rebels aren't the same without you, but you will always be a Rebel and I will always love you. I will never forget that time I first got accepted into Rebels and it was my first time playing with you and we were on fortune island and I had a diamond helmet and we fought with our diamond pickaxes and I gg 10 hearted rekt you. Lining you are amazing and overall a great pvper. I will always love you lining <3

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score

#Rebels1337!

-Lining <3
NOOOO LINGING!! ;(

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

#Rebels1337!

-Lining <3
Don't cry, don't cry!!!....

I am crying.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score

#Rebels1337!

-Lining <3
NOOO you are one of the best pvpers ive ever seen and it sucks to see you go, we have had are ups and downs but it still sucks to see you go, bye man have fun wherever ur going!

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score

#Rebels1337!

-Lining <3
I love you so much. I knew this was coming for a while now. I tried my best to make you as happy as possible in order to convince you to stay, but I could tell you weren't going to. Thanks a lot, I tried. <33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci