• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
Herro Rebels, all of you guys are my family. You guys bring me joy, and sometimes make me mad. You guys are also the reason why i'm smiling everyday. Also, it was the best 11 months of my MCSG life. Without you guys, I wouldn't be as happy as I would be now, and I also wouldn't even be playing MCSG anymore... But it's sad to say, I am officially resigning.

This clan has changed soo much. It changed in a good way, but also in a somewhat bad way. It really wasn't the same as before. When I joined, everything was nice, friendly, and fun. Most of the people that I knew, 11 months ago, are gone. I know things are supposed to change, but it has changed too much to my liking. I am also leaving because, I don't agree with some decisions made inside the clan. I've been considering my leave ever since Bran left. Bran was the like the backbone for the clan. After he left, the clan wasn't really the same anymore. I will still come and visit the TS, but I will not be as active.

I love you guys soo much, and it hurts me to leave. I will miss you guys a lot, and I will cherish all the great memories. Thank you guys so much for everything and thank you guys for the amazing experience here in the Rebels. I wouldn't be me without you guys. <3

Few shout outs to the people that have greatly affected my time here in the clan:

Branbob83 - Bran, you were the coolest, greatest, and funniest leader I have ever had. You would say the randomest things, but that is what made you awesome. I am going to miss all those epic unfinished fights. You made my time here so warm and welcoming, and I thank you for that. I will remember all the great moments we had together. Please come back sometime! c:

Maxypie - Max, you are a great leader and you are also a funny guy. You are a guy that likes to fool around, and that is what made you cool. You had the weirdest screams, and the weirdest Mickey Mouse voice ever. You are an amazing PvPer and a amazing friend. Thank you for being such a big deal to this clan! c:

Rexxy - Rexxy, you are an amazing PvPer and friend. You would always find some way to cheer me up when I am down. And you would always help me when I had a problem. I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am of you being in this clan. c:

myruhh7 - Myruhh, you are like the nicest person I know in this clan. You are like a older sister to this clan. You don't know how much good things you did to this clan. You would always have solutions to the problems, and fixes them in the nicest ways. Keep doing what you are doing! c:

ScrewYouGumby2 - Peter, I have known you for about 2 years now. You are one of my best friends, and also the oldest. You are one of the maturest people in this clan. Thank you for putting up to my immaturity when I was like 12 years old. I hope we can still be friends and play MCSG together, just like old times. Keep doing what you are doing, and this clan will go far. c:

Spellyy - Trevor, you are the chillest and nicest person I have ever known in the Rebels. I've known you for so long, even though we don't talk as much, you are an amazing friend. You are also amazing at PvP. I still remember all the epic fights we've had in the past. Just keep wrecking people, and you will do a great amount of things for this clan. c:

polarisXD - Polaris, I've known you for a while, and you are the loudest person I have ever met in MCSG. Even with your cap on the mic still makes you really loud. You are amazing at PvP, and the only person I know that has mastered the Defense of PvP. I will remember all the times you have beaten me in FFa's at DM. Your playstyle is soo annoying, but somehow, it is soo effective. Thanks for being a great friend, and hopefully we can play Battlefield 3 some more. c:

piranga - Piranga, I have known you for awhile, and you have the CUTEST voice ever! You are an amazing friend, that doesn't play MCSG as much anymore. Come back some day! c:

Cupcake - Eden, I have so many memories with you. Some good and some bad. I will always remember the first time I met you, and when you 10 hearted me with the Pickaxe. It was such a horror. Anyways, I will miss you and your times of being "high." You are always nice, and sometimes really weird. I will miss you and your weirdness. c:

ChrisComedies - Chris, you are a really cool guy. I will always remember your addiction to saying "Heyy Guyss, this is Kerbalsssss!" You are a great PvPer, and I am not sure where you went. You were always my friend, even though, we trashtalk each other. I will see you later, and when I do, I will definitely 10 heart you. c:

NewieLordArbiter - Even though you can only get on weekends now, you were an amazing friend and PvPer. I will remember all the great fights we had. Hope we can still talk sometime. c:

Now here is a poem I made by myself (it bad):

Mickey isn't without Minnie,
Winnie isn't without Pooh,
SpongeBob isn't without SquarePants,
It isn't me without you (Rebels). <3
#Rebels1337!

-Lining <3

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Herro Rebels, all of you guys are my family. You guys bring me joy, and sometimes make me mad. You guys are also the reason why i'm smiling everyday. Also, it was the best 11 months of my MCSG life. Without you guys, I wouldn't be as happy as I would be now, and I also wouldn't even be playing MCSG anymore... But it's sad to say, I am officially resigning.

This clan has changed soo much. It changed in a good way, but also in a somewhat bad way. It really wasn't the same as before. When I joined, everything was nice, friendly, and fun. Most of the people that I knew, 11 months ago, are gone. I know things are supposed to change, but it has changed too much to my liking. I am also leaving because, I don't agree with some decisions made inside the clan. I've been considering my leave ever since Bran left. Bran was the like the backbone for the clan. After he left, the clan wasn't really the same anymore. I will still come and visit the TS, but I will not be as active.

I love you guys soo much, and it hurts me to leave. I will miss you guys a lot, and I will cherish all the great memories. Thank you guys so much for everything and thank you guys for the amazing experience here in the Rebels. I wouldn't be me without you guys. <3

Few shout outs to the people that have greatly affected my time here in the clan:

Branbob83 - Bran, you were the coolest, greatest, and funniest leader I have ever had. You would say the randomest things, but that is what made you awesome. I am going to miss all those epic unfinished fights. You made my time here so warm and welcoming, and I thank you for that. I will remember all the great moments we had together. Please come back sometime! c:

Maxypie - Max, you are a great leader and you are also a funny guy. You are a guy that likes to fool around, and that is what made you cool. You had the weirdest screams, and the weirdest Mickey Mouse voice ever. You are an amazing PvPer and a amazing friend. Thank you for being such a big deal to this clan! c:

Rexxy - Rexxy, you are an amazing PvPer and friend. You would always find some way to cheer me up when I am down. And you would always help me when I had a problem. I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am of you being in this clan. c:

myruhh7 - Myruhh, you are like the nicest person I know in this clan. You are like a older sister to this clan. You don't know how much good things you did to this clan. You would always have solutions to the problems, and fixes them in the nicest ways. Keep doing what you are doing! c:

ScrewYouGumby2 - Peter, I have known you for about 2 years now. You are one of my best friends, and also the oldest. You are one of the maturest people in this clan. Thank you for putting up to my immaturity when I was like 12 years old. I hope we can still be friends and play MCSG together, just like old times. Keep doing what you are doing, and this clan will go far. c:

Spellyy - Trevor, you are the chillest and nicest person I have ever known in the Rebels. I've known you for so long, even though we don't talk as much, you are an amazing friend. You are also amazing at PvP. I still remember all the epic fights we've had in the past. Just keep wrecking people, and you will do a great amount of things for this clan. c:

polarisXD - Polaris, I've known you for a while, and you are the loudest person I have ever met in MCSG. Even with your cap on the mic still makes you really loud. You are amazing at PvP, and the only person I know that has mastered the Defense of PvP. I will remember all the times you have beaten me in FFa's at DM. Your playstyle is soo annoying, but somehow, it is soo effective. Thanks for being a great friend, and hopefully we can play Battlefield 3 some more. c:

piranga - Piranga, I have known you for awhile, and you have the CUTEST voice ever! You are an amazing friend, that doesn't play MCSG as much anymore. Come back some day! c:

Cupcake - Eden, I have so many memories with you. Some good and some bad. I will always remember the first time I met you, and when you 10 hearted me with the Pickaxe. It was such a horror. Anyways, I will miss you and your times of being "high." You are always nice, and sometimes really weird. I will miss you and your weirdness. c:

ChrisComedies - Chris, you are a really cool guy. I will always remember your addiction to saying "Heyy Guyss, this is Kerbalsssss!" You are a great PvPer, and I am not sure where you went. You were always my friend, even though, we trashtalk each other. I will see you later, and when I do, I will definitely 10 heart you. c:

NewieLordArbiter - Even though you can only get on weekends now, you were an amazing friend and PvPer. I will remember all the great fights we had. Hope we can still talk sometime. c:

Now here is a poem I made by myself (it bad):

Mickey isn't without Minnie,
Winnie isn't without Pooh,
SpongeBob isn't without SquarePants,
It isn't me without you (Rebels). <3
#Rebels1337!

-Lining <3
YOI DIDNT MEANTION ME!!! But bye bye Lining ;( I helped you get in and now I'm sad to see you leave. You almost made it a year! You were a great member and will always be a great friend.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Good bye, I feel like Iblis don't belong in this clan. It isn't like any other clan I have met. Now let's get to why I hate you all:
Branbob83 you're inactive
Maxypie worst ledr evar.
Rexxy you talk too much
myruhh7 you're hawt (i like u)
ScrewYouGumby screw you gumby.
Spellyy you're terrible. go back to ur homeland
polarisXD unmute urself
Wizterfix ur bad, you die to fuzzy
ChrisComedies your skinny
Cupcake your tasty
FuzzyPB i h8 u so much. ur the ugliest animal i ever seen with my face. u fire spam (not gud with fns)
Jccandfriends there is much to say to u. u are creepy attached to every male in this clan. i am scared to talk to you. good bye, hopefully wont meet you irl.
shakyy ily much
Cscoop gg wrekt m8, smoke weed eryday
geoman343 ily so much. let's make clan catitansv2? rebels r bad clan, they need Zeno. ily.
Zeno make titans now.

Good bye this clan is worse than the previous clan i was just in.

FuzzyPB

Diamond
Reaction score
Good bye, I feel like Iblis don't belong in this clan. It isn't like any other clan I have met. Now let's get to why I hate you all:
Maxypie worst ledr evar.
Rexxy you talk too much
polarisXD unmute urself
Cupcake your tasty
FuzzyPB i h8 u so much. ur the ugliest animal i ever seen with my face. u fire spam (not gud with fns)
Jccandfriends there is much to say to u. u are creepy attached to every male in this clan. i am scared to talk to you. good bye, hopefully wont meet you irl.
shakyy ily much
geoman343 ily so much. let's make clan catitansv2? rebels r bad clan, they need Zeno. ily.
Zeno make titans now.

First

shakyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Maxypie worst ledr evar.
Rexxy you talk too much
polarisXD unmute urself
Cupcake your tasty
shakyy ily much
Zeno make titans now.

c:

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Maxypie worst ledr evar.
Rexxy you talk too much
polarisXD unmute urself
Cupcake your tasty
shakyy ily much
Zeno make titans now.
LiningHawk1702 ily
Soul invit pls or die in dn.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Maxypie worst ledr evar.
Rexxy you talk too much
polarisXD unmute urself
Cupcake your tasty
shakyy ily much
Zeno make titans now.

thank god and ur the only male in the clan i wasnt attached too go die in hole

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Maxypie worst ledr evar.
Rexxy you talk too much
polarisXD unmute urself
Cupcake your tasty
shakyy ily much
Zeno make titans now.

i never liked you anyway

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Maxypie worst ledr evar.
Rexxy you talk too much
polarisXD unmute urself
Cupcake your tasty
shakyy ily much
Zeno make titans now.

Didnt like you anyways. Good riddens

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Maxypie worst ledr evar.
Rexxy you talk too much
polarisXD unmute urself
Cupcake your tasty
shakyy ily much
Zeno make titans now.

i'm not even mentioned in a goodbye thread where people hate on people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci