• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have important news.

I'm going to be leaving Rebels and also quitting MCSG as of now. Donor runs out in a couple days, and I don't really play anymore. I'll still be on the forums from time to time, but I'm going to be playing more of League and other stuff.

My time in the Rebels has been the hiqhlight of my time here at MCSG, and I would like to wish good luck to the next generation (and the current Rebels). You can still talk to me on my Skype (jayswing321), and like I said before, I'll be on the forums.

With all that said, peace out. ;) Please crush The Forgotten and The Empire Clan for me. <3

-JaysWing
I got on the second you said this. No! May little birdie! We will miss you so much! I know I always teased you, but just know that you were always a great part of the Rebels family and always will be. We will miss kicking you from the chat ;(

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score

I'm going to be leaving Rebels and also quitting MCSG as of now. Donor runs out in a couple days, and I don't really play anymore. I'll still be on the forums from time to time, but I'm going to be playing more of League and other stuff.

My time in the Rebels has been the hiqhlight of my time here at MCSG, and I would like to wish good luck to the next generation (and the current Rebels). You can still talk to me on my Skype (jayswing321), and like I said before, I'll be on the forums.

With all that said, peace out. ;) Please crush The Forgotten and The Empire Clan for me. <3

-JaysWing
My teacher, my freind, my bird, my clanmate, my wife. These are all names I call you and... I don't really know where I'm going with this... but it kinda sounded sappy...

mkai bai bai

bastards...

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score

-JaysWing
Good bye! <3
MCSG will miss you

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Sadly another member has left..
A13x9 has left.
Hope you had a good time in the Rebels.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score

-JaysWing
:( Well, good bye Jay, have a nice time with other things! :)
Sadly another member has left..
A13x9 has left.
Hope you had a good time in the Rebels.
Hope you had fun. :) Farewell from Rebels, doesn't mean I'll not try to play with you. ;)

Reaction score

-JaysWing
Once a rebel, always a rebel <3

Same with a13x9 (couldn't quote both posts)

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID:iancool
Donor:iron
Wins:229
Got Skype/TS:both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)ian.o.is.known
Got a mic:yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:never
PvP Strengths:bow,fishing rods,swords
PvP Weaknesses:not hte fastest clicker
You cool?:yes
Best puppy picture:

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID: MrTurnip_12
Donor: Unfortunately, no
Wins: 298
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) I'll PM you it.
Got a mic: Yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Leaders/Officers, not really. I have teamed with members Uncrowdedflyer5 a lot LiningHawk1702 a few times and HalfSquirrel once or twice. I am also good friends with applicant Denster91
PvP Strengths: Swords, I'm alright with a bow, Flint and Steel
PvP Weaknesses: Water PvP, teams of 3+ Hakers
You cool?: I certainly hope so.
Best puppy picture: On mobile, I'll post it when I get on a computer
He's cool. Piranga is too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members