• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
ok blitz, but I'm sensing you are only nice to me on the empire thread, no need to be hostile

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
ok blitz, but I'm sensing you are only nice to me on the empire thread, no need to be hostile
I'm not, you just do stupid stuff outside of the empire thread. You think people won't get on you for something like that? I am just the first to respond.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not, you just do stupid stuff outside of the empire thread. You think people won't get on you for something like that? I am just the first to respond.
For what, i said #Empire for da win, in a joking way, bc jay said make sure to crush empire, you really need to learn how to take a joke blitz, i have a tremendous amount of respect for you, but you are a jerk all the time to me.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
For what, i said #Empire for da win, in a joking way, bc jay said make sure to crush empire, you really need to learn how to take a joke blitz, i have a tremendous amount of respect for you, but you are a jerk all the time to me.
I am not a jerk to you. I just think that you are hardly joking about something like that.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
I am not a jerk to you. I just think that you are hardly joking about something like that.[/quotPlease explain, or pm me if you do no want spam on this thread, i just want to know how saying
empire for da win, in reply to crush empire, should be taken offensively, i mean he is the one who said to crush empire.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
I didn't go and post #CrushEmpire on your thread.
I know, you said it in your letter, I'm sorry i was ever here, but will you still marry me, (even tho, we are technically married, bc you asked me to marry you on my AMA, or was that temporary?)

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know, you said it in your letter, I'm sorry i was ever here, but will you still marry me, (even tho, we are technically married, bc you asked me to marry you on my AMA, or was that temporary?)
No, sorry, we're going to be divorced. AND I'm taking the kids with me.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
No, sorry, we're going to be divorced. AND I'm taking the kids with me.
BUT.... timmy.... hes.... wel da best mayne, I'm taking this to court, i wil not let you take my little timmy, and thats final!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci