• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piranga

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, I actually dont revoke it. I needed to applky for my friends clan for a little to help them with thyre clan battle Ill still keep my app thanks for understanding<3
You don't need to double post just edit your first post. I also recommend that you don't apply for another clan if you're already in one.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
I can, but fine bai
You can try for this clan. If you really want to get in you should come on the teamspeak, which can be found on the first page, to show us that you are dedicated to one clan. In the future choose one clan to be in. If you apply for a clan, revoke it, go to another clan for like 2 hours, and then apply again, it does not show us or anyone else that you are dedicated to a clan.

Skillz

Diamond
Reaction score
My Application to The Rebels!
Minecraft ID: SkillzASC
I didn't put a real effort thinking of this name. It's not the best, yet not that bad of a name, considering it says "Skillz"

Then my initials ASC, which I'm not going to say what the letters stand for, for my own privacy.
My birthday is on March the 6th 2000. I started playing Minecraft when I was 11, but I started playing on the MCSG servers when I started to enjoy the series "The Hunger Games". I really liked the book and I wanted to try it out in my favourite game at that time. Which was Minecraft.
Donor: Dieeemondd.
I donated about $125 dollars to these servers with 2 iron donations (when they were $25 per 3 months) and when I heard Diamond was a lifetime donation, I got it right when I earned my money. This was a real help for me because I really didn't want to pay $25 every 3 months for donor, it also made playing on the servers much easier and quicker.
Wins: 380+
Hmm, 380+ wins, with over 1750+ games played. Pretty terrible. I started to stop caring about my wins ever since the summer of 2013 when I had about 280+ I'm pretty sure. I realized I'm playing this game for my enjoyment and not tryharding and being the guy who sits in his chair all day trying the best I can for wins. I'm a person who likes to have fun with what I do in my games, but when I have to tryhard, I will.
Got Skype/TS: Yes
I find using teamspeak much more efficient and easier to use because of it's ability to give powers to the right people and revoke powers from people who don't deserve them. Also there isn't any echo and stuff, so everything is crisp and not all over the place.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): th3-b3ast
th3-b3ast is my skype name. It has the name Arsh/SkillzASC with my avatar in the top left corner.
Got a mic: Yeah. a40s.
The mic I use is my astro a40s. When I'm having fun I don't use them and let my brother use them to make his xbox experience easier. I use the a40's when I'm scrimming or clan battling.
Timezone: EST
I live in Toronto, Canada and the timezone there is Eastern Standard Time.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: A lot.
I have played and or teamed with Leaders and Officers a lot. Not just this past week, but a lot before this week. I have also played with members a lot and I know most of them. I find myself working well with the members, officers, and the leader Max.
PvP Strengths: Sword, Rod, Bow, Bow stuns, Fns, basically and all round player.
I am soo amazingly good with the sword, it's probably my main strength other than the bow. I can do huge combos and I click really fast. With the rod I can turn around fights even though the odds are in the enemies favour, either armour, weapon or just skill wise. I don't hit every rod shot, but when I do the enemy has a hell of a lot of damage coming. I'm not a bow spammer, but I have really good aim with the bow, I know it seems kind of weird but my timed bow aim will result in a easy hit, or easy kills. My bow stuns are easily as good as my rod because it allows me to get good combos or get good stuns to save my life, or result as a kill. My Flint and Steel has a really fast reaction if I'm actually trying in a game because I'm more focussed and I have better reflexes.
PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights.
Water fights aren't a huge weakness for me, but when I'm facing a really good water fighter (Butterballer) I would lose.
Past Clans (If any): A lot.
Okay I'm going to list all the clans I've been in. #TheReturn, #FancyLike, #Elementv2, #Titans, The Republic v 1, Sovereign, The Republic v 2.
You cool?:
Yeah, obviously :cool:
Best puppy picture:
Unfortunately, the puppy picture couldn't fit into this app so here's the link:
http://gyazo.com/de1fa6b8a48167ee98f61c7697f238ec
Thanks for reading my app!

Last edited:

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Minecraft ID: SkillzASC
I didn't put a real effort thinking of this name. It's not the best, yet not that bad of a name, considering it says "Skillz"

Then my initials ASC, which I'm not going to say what the letters stand for, for my own privacy.
My birthday is on March the 6th 2000. I started playing Minecraft when I was 11, but I started playing on the MCSG servers when I started to enjoy the series "The Hunger Games". I really liked the book and I wanted to try it out in my favourite game at that time. Which was Minecraft.
Donor: Dieeemondd.
I donated about $125 dollars to these servers with 2 iron donations (when they were $25 per 3 months) and when I heard Diamond was a lifetime donation, I got it right when I earned my money. This was a real help for me because I really didn't want to pay $25 every 3 months for donor, it also made playing on the servers much easier and quicker.
Wins: 380+
Hmm, 380+ wins, with over 1750+ games played. Pretty terrible. I started to stop caring about my wins ever since the summer of 2013 when I had about 280+ I'm pretty sure. I realized I'm playing this game for my enjoyment and not tryharding and being the guy who sits in his chair all day trying the best I can for wins. I'm a person who likes to have fun with what I do in my games, but when I have to tryhard, I will.
Got Skype/TS: Yes
I find using teamspeak much more efficient and easier to use because of it's ability to give powers to the right people and revoke powers from people who don't deserve them. Also there isn't any echo and stuff, so everything is crisp and not all over the place.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): th3-b3ast
th3-b3ast is my skype name. It has the name Arsh/SkillzASC with my avatar in the top left corner.
Got a mic: Yeah. a40s.
The mic I use is my astro a40s. When I'm having fun I don't use them and let my brother use them to make his xbox experience easier. I use the a40's when I'm scrimming or clan battling.
Timezone: EST
I live in Toronto, Canada and the timezone there is Eastern Standard Time.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: A lot.
I have played and or teamed with Leaders and Officers a lot. Not just this past week, but a lot before this week. I have also played with members a lot and I know most of them. I find myself working well with the members, officers, and the leader Max.
PvP Strengths: Sword, Rod, Bow, Bow stuns, Fns, basically and all round player.
I am soo amazingly good with the sword, it's probably my main strength other than the bow. I can do huge combos and I click really fast. With the rod I can turn around fights even though the odds are in the enemies favour, either armour, weapon or just skill wise. I don't hit every rod shot, but when I do the enemy has a hell of a lot of damage coming. I'm not a bow spammer, but I have really good aim with the bow, I know it seems kind of weird but my timed bow aim will result in a easy hit, or easy kills. My bow stuns are easily as good as my rod because it allows me to get good combos or get good stuns to save my life, or result as a kill. My Flint and Steel has a really fast reaction if I'm actually trying in a game because I'm more focussed and I have better reflexes.
PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights.
Water fights aren't a huge weakness for me, but when I'm facing a really good water fighter (Butterballer) I would lose.
Past Clans (If any): A lot.
Okay I'm going to list all the clans I've been in. #TheReturn, #FancyLike, #Elementv2, #Titans, The Republic v 1, Sovereign, The Republic v 2.
You cool?:
Yeah, obviously :cool:
Best puppy picture:

Thanks for reading my app!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member