• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Age: Proximitee/NickPlayzSG. Age: 15 on March 26th
Donor: Don't have right now, But I should be getting it within this week.
Wins: I'm a hive player and in total wins I have 3200.
Got Skype/TS: Yes.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) nick.hartenstein
Got a mic: Yes :3
Timezone: EST (Ohio)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Not often, I don't think I have played with them at all. But I want to get into MCSG more and this is an amazing clan ;D.
PvP Strengths: Rod combos, 180 bow shot, Running to where I get good fps and turning on them. I am a really defensive player/tactical player. So I like taking the fight to a flat area so I can strafe better and make sure that if I have to run away from them I can get away.
PvP Weaknesses:FnS pros, 1v4's. FPS lag. Most of the time I die to stupid reasons. I don't really know what to say about it, most of the time I die is to hackers.
Past Clans (If any) Not on MCSG. But on Hive I have been in most of the Best clans.
You cool?: I em bacca
Best puppy picture: http://gyazo.com/515ac717e6f1a407a30492dafd1a7155
yiss pls recommended

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
Gip got in Eclipse I tink :p
No, I'm not joining that. I'm already in a team. There's also another one I have in mind. Anyways, this is a bad place to post this. MCSG thread, not OCTC... Back on topic C:

Cheedos

Career
Reaction score

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I literally remember thinking (when Zeno left) Zeno just left the rebels. My life is officially a lie. Brb killing self like.. Idk it was just weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci