• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disruptor

Survivor
Reaction score
You have been accepted for an interview......on one condition. Kosmish and I are still waiting for our intros..... ;)
Anyways, join the Teamspeak: 198.15.70.250:20012 and good luck! nub

Sorry about that. We were busy and by the time we started you left. Try again tomorrow! :D
Ready anytime today, PM me when you're ready. :p
I can get them intros done today.

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Ready anytime today, PM me when you're ready. :p
I can get them intros done today.
Please make me one too. I fan. I remember that you would always be the one that kills me back in the old days. (Back when I was a noob :p)

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Can someone who has skype and is a person who has the ability to give me an interview please give me one! If so, please send me your skype because I really want to have my interview!

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Can someone who has skype and is a person who has the ability to give me an interview please give me one! If so, please send me your skype because I really want to have my interview!
Please be patient. Your time will come. The more you rush us, the less of a chance you have of getting accepted.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Haha, finally left all other clans and I'm ready to apply! :p
Minecraft ID:BlitzCometITU
Donor:Yes
Wins:110
Got Skype/TS:both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)Blitz.comet1
Got a mic:yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: None :p Only teamed with members (Mooclan, Denster91, Half_Squirrel, JaysWings, Uncrowded on McHavoc.)
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, fns, DeathMatch ;p and taking on teams.
PvP Weaknesses: Water, teams of 4+, speed hackers, they always get me.
You cool?: Ya!
Best puppy picture:
<3 Dem puppies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Hermm.. I'll this a shot.

Minecraft ID: TorchScar
Donor: Indeed.
Wins: 460
Got Skype/TS: Both, my good man.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) torchscar
Got a mic: Indeed.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Yerrp. I team with Cruftuh alot. I've teamed with Geanhimes in the past also.
PvP Strengths: Fishing Rods, Sword Fights, Bows
PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights :c, Branbob83, and Kosmish..
You cool?:

Best puppy picture:
You have been accepted for an Interview! Please hop on to the Forgotten/Rebels TS: 198.15.70.250:20012
Poke a Rebel officer or leader for an interview, thank you.

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Is this where I put my social security number? (Disrupt3r)
Donor: Iron, fresh off the stove.
Wins: 165
Got Skype/TS: Skypee + Titspeak
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): alex.pritt
Got a mic: I'll scream in your ears and you can tell me if I have a mic.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never, however cpoop is my homie
PvP Strengths: Arrows
PvP Weaknesses: You wish
You cool?: 98.6ºF (37ºC)
Best puppy picture:

Let me in brahs
ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Rebels!

Also I'll use this post to talk about some new changes because if I double posted HalfSquirrel would hunt me down and throw nuts at me.

Anyways, like I said, some new changes had been made. The requirements to join the Rebels has been moved to 165 wins! Also, the elites have been changed to 350 wins!

Don't worry. If you are in the clan currently and do not meet the win requirements, WE WILL NOT KICK YOU. You are a Rebel and won't be kicked. Eva.

Unfortunately, for those applying, you will have to make the new requirement. If you just hit 100 wins and are ready to apply, I'm sorry but we will overlook it. So get those wins up!

Alright. That's about it. If you have any questions at all, PM any of the officers or leaders or join the Forgotten Teamspeak at 198.15.70.250:20012. Thanks, and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci