• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Looking like he came out of a abortion advertisement coming on here talking big lmao get out
Idk who you are but you sound like a bandwagoner.

In b 4 10 replies saying - ur not cool. Dam I'm not your friend anymore. I hate you (cliche joke). No one likes u. You're not cool. I literally asked to be unbanned from teamspeak and now im being roasted. Why do you all have the need to roast me. Some of them were funny though.

ILL LEAVE AFTER THIS, AND ABSORB ALL THE "DENSE" AND "JUST LEAVE" POSTS

Holy crap you just made yourself look really stupid.
Speak me to when you lose your virginity

Can you not take a hint? Leave the damn thread and don't come back. Pretty sure you don't look so pretty yourself.
I'm satisfied with how I look, but I wouldn't say the same if I was you. You literally have the attention span of a schwauz. Like ur like 20 roasting a 14yr old.

What did u call me? You sound like a fkin chipmunk. l m a o
The cliche "fad" - l m a o - and a my favorite animal metaphor. I'd like to roast you but then my alerts would go from 14 to 104.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

In b 4 10 replies saying - ur not cool. Dam I'm not your friend anymore. I hate you (cliche joke). No one likes u. You're not cool. I literally asked to be unbanned from teamspeak and now im being roasted. Why do you all have the need to roast me. Some of them were funny though.

I'm satisfied with how I look, but I wouldn't say the same if I was you. You literally have the attention span of a schwauz. Like ur like 20 roasting a 14yr old.

The cliche "fad" - l m a o - and a my favorite animal metaphor. I'd like to roast you but then my alerts would go from 14 to 104.
can you tell no one wants you here and you should leave or are you that dense

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score

I love you

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score

They were very funny :)

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci