• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
I've had such an amazing time here, and I love all of you so so much, 5 days before my 6 months, I've been thinking about leaving for around a month now, and I finally did so, Maxypie I really hope the clan picks up its activity, and Justiinn make it active, I don't want to do a bunch of shutouts, cause I'll literally write paragraphs about everyone in the clan, and I'm not quitting so. Yeah, been fun. <3
Well, while I was here, you have been so nice and a really good friend to me. You have supported me the whole time I was applicant, and for that, I thank you. It's been good Walker.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
I've had such an amazing time here, and I love all of you so so much, 5 days before my 6 months, I've been thinking about leaving for around a month now, and I finally did so, Maxypie I really hope the clan picks up its activity, and Justiinn make it active, I don't want to do a bunch of shoutouts, cause I'll literally write paragraphs about everyone in the clan, and I'm not quitting so. Yeah, been fun. <3
MY WALKER SKILLEXIO WHATTT?!
I'd write a deep post about how I'd miss you but I'm going to talk to you every day anyways so

hi.

also to the people ganking on Cookie HOP OFF TY.
gg

radodim

Gold
Reaction score
Well Rebels fam, it's been amazing. However, it's time for me to leave. For the past little while this hasn't felt like Rebels, and I don't like how some things are done. Other than that and some others reasons I won't get into, this has been the most amazing experience, (except for the first time I was in Rebels ;3) Anyway, I need to shout some people out. I'll keep these rather short so that I don't ramble on.

Maxypie Best and nicest leader ever :3

Justiinn Keep this clan active and stay awesome!

Sevector My son, you're the funniest person I have ever met and an amazing friend.

Jccandfriends You're an awesome guy. One of the funniest and chillest people I have met.

Sportz My bacca tem, ily forever fam.

BlueCaptain Some of my best memories come from hanging out with you, I'll miss you fam.

Bogen My day 1 fam, one of my best friends, ily fam.

@Everyone else who made my Rebels experience awesome I love each and everyone of you. Oh and stay sexy.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
Well Rebels fam, it's been amazing. However, it's time for me to leave. For the past little while this hasn't felt like Rebels, and I don't like how some things are done. Other than that and some others reasons I won't get into, this has been the most amazing experience, (except for the first time I was in Rebels ;3) Anyway, I need to shout some people out. I'll keep these rather short so that I don't ramble on.

Sevector My son, you're the funniest person I have ever met and an amazing friend.

Jccandfriends You're an awesome guy. One of the funniest and chillest people I have met.

BlueCaptain Some of my best memories come from hanging out with you, I'll miss you fam.

@Everyone else who made my Rebels experience awesome I love each and everyone of you. Oh and stay sexy.
OMFG MY RADODIM TOO WTF?!

also change the sig pls :'(

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I h8 you

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score

Rad, I love you dude. Stay awesome and good luck in the future!

Reaction score

Rad, I haven't talked with you for that long, but you are a really cool guy and always 6 heart me when we red rover on badlion <3 keep coming on the rebels TS pls

Sevector

Diamond
Reaction score

I love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci