• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRebels

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: roped and skinnied
Donor: dia on both
Wins:a lot of fukin wins
Ratio:a lot of fukin losses

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: i own the leaders and officers
Got a mic: no
Got TS: no
Past Clans (If any) no past clans
Timezone:
pst
Why do you want to join Rebels: i want to join destiny not rebels
You cool: lol no
Best puppy picture:
no thanks
Accepted as trial.

nickk

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: squirtygirl0263
Donor: platinum
Wins:well like my hole entire mcsg career above 1,000
Ratio: i had 1 in 2 then i started scrimming and battling on my main now its like a high 1 in 3

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: ive spoken to max barely
Got a mic: yesh
Got TS: yep :)
Past Clans (If any) Ascendancy Heaven v1 Cursed Forbidden Omega Audentia and more
Timezone: mountain time

Why do you want to join Rebels: well i think its time for me to take it up a notch in clans. Also people have told me to apply.
You cool: As cool as when u chew mint gum then drink cold water

radodim

Gold
Reaction score
Revoking my app. I'm sorry. I just don't feel at home here and I don't really fit in here. ;~; Anyway, I wish you guys the best of luck and love you all. See ya around on MCSG friends !

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score
Revoking my app. I'm sorry. I just don't feel at home here and I don't really fit in here. ;~; Anyway, I wish you guys the best of luck and love you all. See ya around on MCSG friends !
no bby pls

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm revoking too. I liked it when it was inactive because I had more fun that way. I don't feel like playing minecraft, and I'm not going to pretend I ever will. Sorry guys, best of luck.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
I'm revoking too. I liked it when it was inactive because I had more fun that way. I don't feel like playing minecraft, and I'm not going to pretend I ever will. Sorry guys, best of luck.
I'm hoping these are jokes because I liked you both :(

TheRebels

Career
Reaction score
It won't be the same with you guys, I'll miss you both a lot.
~Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci