• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubjectBlue

Diamond
Reaction score
I think I'm going to revoke my app mostly because it just doesn't feel the same. I wasn't even gonna be active for the next week because I'm out of town. But it isn't just that. With Mayra leaving, my other friends who left before the new clan and my friends who are leaving because of the new clan or because of different reasons, it just doesn't few at all the same. Being in Rebels for only a month is 1 thing. But being in Rebels for 6 months is something different. You learn a lot from the people around you in 6 months and can make some hella good memories in a good 6 months. I would just like to thank Maxy and Mayra for always being so kind to me when I always hung out with Rebels. I would also like to thank all my good friends in Rebels for all the good memories. For now, this is goodbye. Pce and ty for everything Rebels.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think I'm going to revoke my app mostly because it just doesn't feel the same. I wasn't even gonna be active for the next week because I'm out of town. But it isn't just that. With Mayra leaving, my other friends who left before the new clan and my friends who are leaving because of the new clan or because of different reasons, it just doesn't few at all the same. Being in Rebels for only a month is 1 thing. But being in Rebels for 6 months is something different. You learn a lot from the people around you in 6 months and can make some hella good memories in a good 6 months. I would just like to thank Maxy and Mayra for always being so kind to me when I always hung out with Rebels. I would also like to thank all my good friends in Rebels for all the good memories. For now, this is goodbye. Pce and ty for everything Rebels.
logic is best mayne

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Emotionql_ ( basically the one I'm using atm ), Nextlevel55 ( it got hacked sadly, two months later I checked its stats and it was banned )
Donor: Diamond on Emotionql_
Wins: on stats reset 43
Ratio: idk its like 43/200 on stats reset, before stats reset I had 400 and something, then with the hacked account ;c I had like 625 it ended up adding to 1050/6600

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: No sadly ;c i will be active on ts doe :D
Got a mic: yup
Got TS: yuperoodo
Past Clans (If any) not really big ones
Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Rebels: I want to join a nice professional clan that has been in the community for a long time, I also like the clan community
You cool: if this is asking if I have friends, yes XD
Best puppy picture: 22-24_tn.jpg

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Unclassified
Donor: I have an acc with platnium
Wins: 1000 smt
Ratio: around 1/6

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yeah, here and there
Got a mic: Yep
Got TS: Yep
Past Clans (If any) Forsaken, Ascendancy, Synergy,Aura
Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Rebels: I am trying to be competitive player once again, and the only way is to get in a clan that is competitive.
You cool: Mhm.
lovely-2ddog-small2.jpg

Best puppy picture:

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Silently and OutbreakAlex
Donor: Platinum and Grass
Wins: 658 on silently and 39 on outbreakAlex <- (Legacy)
Ratio: 1/5 on silently and 1/2.5 on outbreakAlex legacy.

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Maxy Yes, And jc only through Forum Messages
Got a mic: Indeed.
Got TS: Indeed.
Past Clans (If any): I'll only list the clans I've been in for 2015 not 2014, : Outbreak And Angels
Timezone: Eastern

Why do you want to join Rebels: I want to join rebels, Because rebels was the one of the clans I've always dreamed of joining, After i disbanded my clan i wanted to apply but I saw that applications were closed, So yeah I'm interested in applying
You cool: Ofc not wats a cool yo B)

Best puppy picture:

wat a qt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member