• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Xenos + Elevate + Randies + 4 Rebels
Lol, by your logic how are those 4 people rebels? They werent there in the beginning, they just joined before the newer people. So at what time did they become a "rebel". Just because you arent in a clan from the beginning doesn't mean you are classified differently, everyone in the clan right now is in rebels, they are judged by the same standards that i got accepted with, that max got accepted with, that anyone along the line got accepted with. By your logic, No one was actually a destiny member in the end but me. Im sorry we dont judge our members purely on how good they are, or how well they can press an "R" key. Doesnt mean they arent rebels.

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol, by your logic how are those 4 people rebels? They werent there in the beginning, they just joined before the newer people. So at what time did they become a "rebel". Just because you arent in a clan from the beginning doesn't mean you are classified differently, everyone in the clan right now is in rebels, they are judged by the same standards that i got accepted with, that max got accepted with, that anyone along the line got accepted with. By your logic, No one was actually a destiny member in the end but me. Im sorry we dont judge our members purely on how good they are, or how well they can press an "R" key. Doesnt mean they arent rebels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci