• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alliance

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol, by your logic how are those 4 people rebels? They werent there in the beginning, they just joined before the newer people. So at what time did they become a "rebel". Just because you arent in a clan from the beginning doesn't mean you are classified differently, everyone in the clan right now is in rebels, they are judged by the same standards that i got accepted with, that max got accepted with, that anyone along the line got accepted with. By your logic, No one was actually a destiny member in the end but me. Im sorry we dont judge our members purely on how good they are, or how well they can press an "R" key. Doesnt mean they arent rebels.
you guys really can't take a joke lol. I say it and everyone tries to defend themselves from a non-existent attack. This is why mcsg has come to. You say crap but you can't prove anything. Also i never classified anyone has a non-rebel who's on the roster, you just put words in my mouth like most people would do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alliance

Experienced
Reaction score
did u just call me a randy?
& these "Xenos" and "elevate" and "randies" are pretty good.
but if u want to give them stupid titles then we all know what title TheAlliance deserves.
We are Rebels.
When did i say you weren't lol

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Crimson: Insults people on forums, people defend selves from insults, crimson accuses them of not being able to take a very obvious joke where sarcasm is quite obviously heard in the written text on screen. I'm sorry everyone else seems to be thick and can't keep up with your humor

Alliance

Experienced
Reaction score
Crimson: Insults people on forums, people defend selves from insults, crimson accuses them of not being able to take a very obvious joke where sarcasm is quite obviously heard in the written text on screen. I'm sorry everyone else seems to be thick and can't keep up with your humor
ya ik sarcasm is obviously "heard" <--- as you would say, to read, and everytime i say that i get somethin said back so i dont even use that anymore. Just like in Destiny happened plenty of times. Also im not accusing really im just explaining my point of view.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
ya ik sarcasm is obviously "heard" <--- as you would say, to read, and everytime i say that i get somethin said back so i dont even use that anymore. Just like in Destiny happened plenty of times. Also im not accusing really im just explaining my point of view.
Shhhhh. It's time for you to go.

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
As much as I love you i'm gonna have to ask you to ask for arrows somewhere else. Sorry.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
pls put me to sleep with a lullaby, then i go night night and go away.
Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Ah

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high

Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming,
I can hear them say