• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Just doing my randomly annual Rebels check and I just wanted to say that it's nice to see the Rebels back at #1, right where we should be. Good Job max (+everyone else) and gl in the future :]
omfg i l y o m e g a ^--^

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You know its been a long time when you dont know half of the roster

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Today is my half a year in rebels! and i'm very happy i got accepted into this clan because I still love it just as much as the day i joined

Maxypie Thank you so much for accepting me in the first place it honestly means a lot more than you think and Ty for being a amazing friend and owner ever since day 1 :)

myruhh7 Thank you so much for having a birthday on the 29th because that's the reason i was accepted :p and Ty for being the one who never let anyone feel upset or alone in the clan <3

Skill Thank you for telling me I had a chance at this clan in the first place and helping me meet new people you were one of the only people who I could really talk to

Radoh Thank you for being a great friend of mine and always making sure i push to get better because you destroy me :)

Kat Thank you for being a roll model of mine and not being afraid to tell me when im being a Inappropriate body part on a male head <#

BlueCaptain YOOO blue nothing to thank you for JK thank you for being a great friend and destroying me in kohi every day

I'm sorry if I did not mention everyone but the point if thank you to everyone who helped me get here because i love rebels more than curse :D
OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci