• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:B1gtub is my main account i have some alts
Donor: Gold
Wins:1500 with all my alts kind of
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with myruhh a couple times and played with Maxie but never teamed
Got a mic:Yep
Got Skype/TS:Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it):B1gtub
Past Clans (If any)Trivium, one that know one probably remembers
Timezone:U.S. Eastern
PvP Strengths: Sword and fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses:Bow
You cool: I think im chill
Best puppy pic:
:

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Purge_Hawk1, with some alts.

Donor: Gold donor just ran out, so no. >.<

Wins: Over 600 wins -- reset my stats on my main when I had nearly 500, and I play on alts which equals the remainder.

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've played a good amount of FFA's with members and above. I've teamed with Max, Jcc, and a good amount of the other kool kats.

Got a mic: Yes, sir. Although, it's crap. c:

Got Skype/TS: Skype's same as my main; Purge_Hawk1, and I go on the TS rather often. [I would go on the TS on weekdays, but I've got a tight situation right now.]

Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): Purge_Hawk1

Past Clans (If any) Eternity, Trivium -- listed the ones that I thought would help my application.

Timezone: I don't know timezones well, but I'm sure I'm CST -- or GMT -06:00, whatever the hell that is.

PvP Strengths: Bow, blockhitting -- or sword PvP, in general -- strafing, somewhat good at the FnS and running.

PvP Weaknesses: Rod spammers [@ChrisComedies], teams of YouTuber fangirls, good PvP'ers. +Ping abusers [@Krapty_]

You cool: No.

Best puppy picture:

Last edited:

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Purge_Hawk1, with some alts.

Donor: Gold donor just ran out, so no. >.<

Wins: Over 600 wins -- reset my stats on my main when I had nearly 500, and I play on alts which equals the remainder.

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've played a good amount of FFA's with members and above. I've teamed with Max, Jcc, and a good amount of the other kool kats.

Got a mic: Yes, sir. Although, it's crap. c:

Got Skype/TS: Skype's same as my main; Purge_Hawk1, and I go on the TS rather often. [I would go on the TS on weekdays, but I've got a tight situation right now.]

Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): Purge_Hawk1

Past Clans (If any) Eternity, Trivium -- listed the ones that I thought would help my application.

Timezone: I don't know timezones well, but I'm sure I'm CST -- or GMT -06:00, whatever the hell that is.

PvP Strengths: Bow, blockhitting -- or sword PvP, in general -- strafing, somewhat good at the FnS and running.

PvP Weaknesses: Rod spammers [@ChrisComedies], teams of YouTuber fangirls, good PvP'ers.

You cool: No.

Best puppy picture:

That is the cutest puppy i have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci