• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
PSA to all applicants
All applicants are considered pending until told otherwise. The application process is a little misleading on the main page. Recently we've started putting our applicants through a longer process. It takes time to get to know a person. It's not a matter of PVP skill, but who you are as a person. Be yourself (sucking up to officers/leaders is a big no-no).
We like to see how committed you are to the clan. You might feel like, "EHRMAHGERD, DIS TKN 2 LONG, IM OUT," but that's exactly what we're trying to test. It's not really hard. I remember I was scared when I first applied, but it gets better with time. Once we get to know people, which WILL take time, we'll make an announcement on the thread telling you whether or not you got trial (Even if you get trial, you're still not in, OMG this process is hella long). In the meantime, remember to be active on the TS. Being alone in a channel is not considered active. If you see people in a channel, poke them to move you. If they can't, they'll ask someone to move you for them. If you don't get moved, don't freak out either. It's that you're trying that counts.
Anyway, I hope this answers some of the questions you guys may have. We're really excited for the new applicants.

Good luck! <3
#RebelsStaff

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
PSA to all applicants
All applicants are considered pending until told otherwise. The application process is a little misleading on the main page. Recently we've started putting our applicants through a longer process. It takes time to get to know a person. It's not a matter of PVP skill, but who you are as a person. Be yourself (sucking up to officers/leaders is a big no-no).
We like to see how committed you are to the clan. You might feel like, "EHRMAHGERD, DIS TKN 2 LONG, IM OUT," but that's exactly what we're trying to test. It's not really hard. I remember I was scared when I first applied, but it gets better with time. Once we get to know people, which WILL take time, we'll make an announcement on the thread telling you whether or not you got trial (Even if you get trial, you're still not in, OMG this process is hella long). In the meantime, remember to be active on the TS. Being alone in a channel is not considered active. If you see people in a channel, poke them to move you. If they can't, they'll ask someone to move you for them. If you don't get moved, don't freak out either. It's that you're trying that counts.
Anyway, I hope this answers some of the questions you guys may have. We're really excited for the new applicants.

Good luck! <3
#RebelsStaff
Very well spoken, but was the pink necessary? dis hrt mi eiys i swaer

EDIT: Look at my signature, gg10'd you ;)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Purge_Hawk1, with some alts.

Donor: Gold donor just ran out, so no. >.<

Wins: Over 600 wins -- reset my stats on my main when I had nearly 500, and I play on alts which equals the remainder.

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've played a good amount of FFA's with members and above. I've teamed with Max, Jcc, and a good amount of the other kool kats.

Got a mic: Yes, sir. Although, it's crap. c:

Got Skype/TS: Skype's same as my main; Purge_Hawk1, and I go on the TS rather often. [I would go on the TS on weekdays, but I've got a tight situation right now.]

Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): Purge_Hawk1

Past Clans (If any) Eternity, Trivium -- listed the ones that I thought would help my application.

Timezone: I don't know timezones well, but I'm sure I'm CST -- or GMT -06:00, whatever the hell that is.

PvP Strengths: Bow, blockhitting -- or sword PvP, in general -- strafing, somewhat good at the FnS and running.

PvP Weaknesses: Rod spammers [@ChrisComedies], teams of YouTuber fangirls, good PvP'ers.

You cool: No.

Best puppy picture:

You forgot to put me as one of ur weaknesses

Reaction score
Revoking app, I don't think I am ready, or skilled enough to be apart of this clan. 2/3 applied, I will try again at a later time.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
PSA to all applicants

Good luck! <3
#RebelsStaff
You guys can also poke me, because I'll tell whoever is in the channel immediately. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci