• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroRiwking

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: PedroRiwking
Donor: I have a donator account.
Wins: 23 (I used to be a hive player)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've never played with the leaders.
Got a mic: Yes.
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): pedro.ferreira.7
Past Clans (If any): EndGamers, PhoenixEU, TriviumEu (Current Clan).
Timezone: GMT 0 I'm very flexible though.
PvP Strengths: I'm very good with the sword and I can basically 'outsword' anyone. I get good hits even in US server and I can 8 block.
PvP Weaknesses: I need more experience and I also have to learn some of the chest routes better.
You cool: I'm the coolest bruh
Best puppy picture:
http://www.fidosavvy.com/images/mastiff_puppy_with_colored_ball_250.jpg

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Hey friends, got some bad news so grab le tissue box that's probably already emptied from earlier {if ya get what I mean (;}

Anyways I have decided to resign from my position as the owner of Rebels. I just want to get away from all this professional Good, just feel like enjoying my block game and pvping. Keepin it short and sweet, and NO I am not leaving the clan I will remain a member for the time being. I love ya'll stay sexy <3 ~ Maxy

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey friends, got some bad news so grab le tissue box that's probably already emptied from earlier {if ya get what I mean (;}

Anyways I have decided to resign from my position as the owner of Rebels. I just want to get away from all this professional Good, just feel like enjoying my block game and pvping. Keepin it short and sweet, and NO I am not leaving the clan I will remain a member for the time being. I love ya'll stay sexy <3 ~ Maxy
fiRST

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score

:C

You were great leader Maxypie you lead this clan from its worst to its glory. Thanks for everything you have done for Rebels as a leader.

Last edited:

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score

You do you, boo.

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score

Ily max thanks for being Gucci all the time

SubjectBlue

Diamond
Reaction score

Thank you for being one hell of a great leader! I won't forget that. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci