• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey friends, got some bad news so grab le tissue box that's probably already emptied from earlier {if ya get what I mean (;}

Anyways I have decided to resign from my position as the owner of Rebels. I just want to get away from all this professional Good, just feel like enjoying my block game and pvping. Keepin it short and sweet, and NO I am not leaving the clan I will remain a member for the time being. I love ya'll stay sexy <3 ~ Maxy
Even though I haven't known you for a long time, I would just like to say that you had one hell of a ride ^_^ , you led this clan to where it is now Max, one of the best clans in MCSG history. Thank you. <3

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey friends, got some bad news so grab le tissue box that's probably already emptied from earlier {if ya get what I mean (;}

Anyways I have decided to resign from my position as the owner of Rebels. I just want to get away from all this professional Good, just feel like enjoying my block game and pvping. Keepin it short and sweet, and NO I am not leaving the clan I will remain a member for the time being. I love ya'll stay sexy <3 ~ Maxy
You better not quit! :(

Reactions: Kat

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
new leader spot????

I won't let him
Time to initiate phase II, get rid of Jc.
Please refrain from posting rude/off topic posts on the thread as it can be categorized as spam and we, the Rebels, want a clean and neat thread so it may be easier for us to see the more important posts and applications. Take it to a private message where you can chat freely too and discuss whatever it is you want to discuss, thank you.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
new leader spot????

Please refrain from posting rude/off topic posts on the thread as it can be categorized as spam and we, the Rebels, want a clean and neat thread so it may be easier for us to see the more important posts and applications. Take it to a private message where you can chat freely too and discuss whatever it is you want to discuss, thank you.
Krafty
#TeamBabies

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score

You are literally the greatest. I remember when I joined Rebels and a few weeks later everyone was in a panic thinking it would be rip since Bran, Turnip, and Cooper left. But you turned that around, continued their LEGACY (haha see wot i did ther) and made Rebels what it is today. Max you are a god and one last thing TOM BRADY!!!!!!!!! ;)

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score

max i remember when u were a new rebel and no one thought you would be good then you destroyed in clan wars and you got recognized. You got a lot of burden placed on you when bran left but you pushed on and kept this clan alive, and i personally believe you did an amazing job. I hope i get to pvp you some more cuz i need more screenies of 10 hrting nubs like u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci