• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Well. I guess im going to be revoking my app from rebels ;-;. I had a great time waiting >.< and being in the clan :D. I have made so many friends but today im going to be revoking my application from Rebels. Ill still be on teamspeak to talk with yall and play badlion >: D , but for now it's goodbye ;-; You are all great friends and are soo nice, but its peace out for now.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, its been a good time here in rebels. I've known the people of this clan for as long as I can remember. Thanks for all the fun times, and I am truly sorry. Goodbye.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Giant paragraph incoming. As you all probably know i am leaving the clan, tommorow im making a really big leaving message and including all those little notes. Im really sorry to everyone, i just want you guys to know i didnt do it to cause a negative effect on the clan but ill explain that tommorow. Thanks guys. Love you all.

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
Well the time has come, I will be leaving Rebels. Most of us knew this was gonna happen along with the other 6 people. I've had so many awesome memories and made so many friends in Rebels I will never forget any of this. Thank you all :D

SolarBears

Gold
Reaction score
Well. I guess im going to be revoking my app from rebels ;-;. I had a great time waiting >.< and being in the clan : D. I have made so many friends but today im going to be revoking my application from Rebels. Ill still be on teamspeak to talk with yall and play badlion >: D , but for now it's goodbye ;-; You are all great friends and are soo nice, but its peace out for now.
rip
Well, its been a good time here in rebels. I've known the people of this clan for as long as I can remember. Thanks for all the fun times, and I am truly sorry. Goodbye.
rip
Well, we all know it's happening now. I was really looking forward to being a rebels member, and hanging out with all of you and all that stuff, but sadly I'm revoking my app. I wish I got to know you guys earlier, to see how awesome all you guys are to chill with. Sucks I had to spend half my time on MCSG with people that turned out to be douchebags. Loved every second of being on teamspeak with you guys. If you guys decide not to disband and stay a clan, I wish you the best of luck whatever your guys choice is. This was one of the clans I looked up to so I never bothered applying because I knew I was not good enough. Back, earlier in MCSG I made a choice I regret. I wanted to join Rebels, but I chose a different clan. You guys are all great, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. I love each and everyone of you, and thanks for making my time as an applicant amazing.
rip
Well the time has come, I will be leaving Rebels. Most of us knew this was gonna happen along with the other 6 people. I've had so many awesome memories and made so many friends in Rebels I will never forget any of this. Thank you all :D
rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci