• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubjectBlue

Diamond
Reaction score
Some Rebels just wanted a new start. They will be missed. Kinda.
Idk what to do with my app ;/ my laptop is broken atm so I don't see myself playing for a while. Pretty sad to see this happen to such a great clan with great people ;(

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Idk what to do with my app ;/ my laptop is broken atm so I don't see myself playing for a while. Pretty sad to see this happen to such a great clan with great people ;(
Well, we just lost a lot of our battle roster, but that only means that we're looking for new people to come into our family. If you're serious about becoming a Rebel, keep your app up. We understand if you have laptop issues.

SubjectBlue

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, we just lost a lot of our battle roster, but that only means that we're looking for new people to come into our family. If you're serious about becoming a Rebel, keep your app up. We understand if you have laptop issues.
It could be a long time and I really mean a "LONG" time. But I'll try

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
It could be a long time and I really mean a "LONG" time. But I'll try
You could put it on hold rather than revoke it. It looks bad to revoke your app, so now that we know your situation, we can just remember it whenever you're ready to apply again :)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
ayy so you lost some members, i guess i should try this again and see if i become active again

Minecraft ID: blazergay124
Donor: what
Wins: 325
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: yes
Got a mic: yes
Got Skype/TS: yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): noah.barrios
Past Clans (If any) ohana rebels titans organization
Timezone: est
PvP Strengths: i can play minecraft AND cs:go. i know how to shoot a bow pretty good
PvP Weaknesses: my internet connection
You cool: on a scale of 1-10... oh well you know how that goes
Best puppy picture:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci