• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ryanroks594
Donor: Nope.
Wins: 411
Got Skype/TS: Mmhmm.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) ryanroks594
Got a mic: Yeah.
Timezone: EST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I used to a lot, but not so much atm.
PvP Strengths: Sword. fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow.
Past Clans (If any) Rebels, Enigma.
You cool?: Not even a little.
Best puppy picture: http://howto-get-rid-of.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Puppy-Biting.jpeg

CandyLoco

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: CandyPixels
Donor: Iron
Wins: 44
Got Skype/TS: Yes, i have skype
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): Chimneyswift666
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: PST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I Haven't
PvP Strengths: When im in trouble i can do the 180 fishing rod, im good at FNS(Flint in Steel). Im good when there more decked than me and when they go far away I am the best Archer that no one has ever seen.. Lol
PvP Weaknesses: I'm bad at Water fighting, when there is a team of 3-4, i can take out a team of 2-3 but its very hard when there over geared
Past Clans (If any): Nope
You cool?: Yes, im pretty sure
Best puppy picture:

Attachments

CandyLoco

Experienced
Reaction score

Donor: Iron
Wins: 44
Got Skype/TS: Yes, i have skype
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): Chimneyswift666
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: PST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I Haven't
PvP Strengths: When im in trouble i can do the 180 fishing rod, im good at FNS(Flint in Steel). Im good when there more decked than me and when they go far away I am the best Archer that no one has ever seen.. Lol
PvP Weaknesses: I'm bad at Water fighting, when there is a team of 3-4, i can take out a team of 2-3 but its very hard when there over geared
Past Clans (If any): Nope
You cool?: Yes, im pretty sure
Best puppy picture:
[/QUOTE]

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I didn't think this would happen so fast. (in about the 2 hours I was gone...) But most of you probably saw this coming.

I am really bad at this type of stuff so I will try my best. So about 4 months ago I applied for Rebels, Tryed so hard to get on, and one da finaly I got a full member. I was so happy and couldn't believe it! I'm so sad that this amazing journey of mine is now over. I have meet the best people ever on MCSG and I had something to look forward to everyday! Now i dont really know what else to put so I will say my thank you's. I am not going to do a list as I thank ALL of you so much for this amazing journey. But I do want to single out max.

Max, You are trulyy one of the best people I have ever meet on MCSG you are always so kind and positive. Id like to thank you so much for everything you have done for this clan and giving me a chance at joining this amazing team, oops I mean bringing me into this family. Thanks again max. You are the best.

I would like to thank you all and leave as you watch this:
Thanks again. Love you all

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
A message to everyone that has left

You all are amazing people and some of my closest friends in the community. I will miss all of you guys so much, everyday is awesome cause I know that I will legit laugh my ass off at least twice. I don't know if i'd still be here if it wasn't for all of you.
I wish you all the best of luck on your future adventures. STAY SEXY!

ScrewYouGumby2 Zoeticly UpdatinStatus IPureGold Mp5xz Sage | Penguino

Reaction score
Well, I didn't think this would happen so fast. (in about the 2 hours I was gone...) But most of you probably saw this coming.

I am really bad at this type of stuff so I will try my best. So about 4 months ago I applied for Rebels, Tryed so hard to get on, and one da finaly I got a full member. I was so happy and couldn't believe it! I'm so sad that this amazing journey of mine is now over. I have meet the best people ever on MCSG and I had something to look forward to everyday! Now i dont really know what else to put so I will say my thank you's. I am not going to do a list as I thank ALL of you so much for this amazing journey. But I do want to single out max.

Max, You are trulyy one of the best people I have ever meet on MCSG you are always so kind and positive. Id like to thank you so much for everything you have done for this clan and giving me a chance at joining this amazing team, oops I mean bringing me into this family. Thanks again max. You are the best.

I would like to thank you all and leave as you watch this:
Thanks again. Love you all
Genesis is superior overall lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci