• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
;-;
I'm denied....
don't get too sad, you can always reapply when they open apps up, and that won't be too far away since people always end up leaving. they really only except people that they know well or are "popular" in the clan community, or that try really, really hard and are super active on teamspeak. any of those sound like you?
try to start out in smaller clans and work your way up, that's how i did it, and look where i am now!

...f*ck

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
don't get too sad, you can always reapply when they open apps up, and that won't be too far away since people always end up leaving. they really only except people that they know well or are "popular" in the clan community, or that try really, really hard and are super active on teamspeak. any of those sound like you?
try to start out in smaller clans and work your way up, that's how i did it, and look where i am now!

...f*ck
Not true, we were in a tough situation with so many apps. We had to really choose people who showed us they are dedicated and more dedicated than other applicants. We give everyone a fair shot at becoming both trial and member no matter their popularity in the clan commimity.

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
Not true, we were in a tough situation with so many apps. We had to really choose people who showed us they are dedicated and more dedicated than other applicants. We give everyone a fair shot at becoming both trial and member no matter their popularity in the clan commimity.
I agree with JCC he was not in any clan other than rebels and he got accepted look at him now a officer

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
well that's my point, vasquez here clearly wasn't dedicated enough to prove himself, so he'll have to have good luck with some other clan.

vasquez20

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry, it really came down to you not coming on the TS.
Oh I came from a clan that didn't allow you to go on TS unless you're a member or on trial. I thought it was something all clans enforced. Sorry >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci