• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: CC_2224
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): CyanVolts, Trivium
Do You Have Teamspeak?: Yes
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): I want to join clan. I want to have fun time. I want to play MCSG.
oh why hello there

Rinaldiminer

Diamond
Reaction score
I couldn't talk to anyone this weekend my gma wouldn't let me cause my cousin was with me I'm sorry I'll be on soon

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Ign: CC_2224
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): CyanVolts, Trivium
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): I want to join clan. I want to have fun time. I want to play MCSG.
He got 10d by Huahwi more like deny

L0ganPlayz

Survivor
Reaction score
Ian: xSp0tlight
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): Ive been in many clans.
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): I should get accepted because I believe that i can bring good pvp to the clan. I work great with teams. Im available usually all during the day.

ggrip

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: ggrip
Stats: 12/17
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): N/A
Do You Have Teamspeak?: Obvious
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences):For this clan is more than a family with good reputacions and is a clan with extensive experience in clans and battles and I would like to take part in this matter if they do not accept me hope and do well in the clan and is one of the best; )

Last edited:

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
Ian: xSp0tlight
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): Ive been in many clans.
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): I should get accepted because I believe that i can bring good pvp to the clan. I work great with teams. Im available usually all during the day.
Be active on ts
Ign: ggrip
Stats: 11/17
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): N/A
Do You Have Teamspeak?: Obvious
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences):For this clan is more than a family with good reputacions and is a clan with extensive experience in clans and battles and I would like to take part in this matter if they do not accept me hope and do well in the clan and is one of the best; )
Be active on ts

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Ign: itstomy
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): Very much but i'm currently from AU and i wanna try out a US clan so yeah ;)
Do You Have Teamspeak?: kappa yes.
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): Well i have lots of experience owning and running a clan, One of my most successful clan is Amnesty V2. It is no longer up, I understand my ping my not be too good but i can ensure you being in AU and playing on the US has it advantages :)

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: itstomy
Previous Clan Experience (None is necessary): Very much but i'm currently from AU and i wanna try out a US clan so yeah ;)
Do You Have Teamspeak?: kappa yes.
Why Should You Be Accepted? (At least 3 sentences): Well i have lots of experience owning and running a clan, One of my most successful clan is Amnesty V2. It is no longer up, I understand my ping my not be too good but i can ensure you being in AU and playing on the US has it advantages :)
be active on teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci