• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Revolt [US Team]

Claq

Career
Reaction score
- [ Requirements ] -

Communication: Teamspeak & Skype [MUST]
Skill: Must be able to hold your ground at ALL times.
Map Knowledge: Know Chest Routes [SG4, Highway, Valley, Holiday, TSG2, Turbulence]
MCSG Statistics: Roughly 400+ [Or 1/4]
Availability: Be active on a daily basis, please let staff know if you can't be!
Behavior: Respect everyone, no matter what rank they are.

- [ Application ] - Im cytride, and I would love to be apart of this clan
Name: ;c
Minecraft IGN: Cytride <3
Wins: 5 (way more on hive)
Games Played: 10

What are your PvP strengths & weaknesses I am strong in everything and Im weak in NOTHING jk ily
What maps are you good and bad at? I am familiar with the scrim and clan war maps that ur leader told me
Why would you like to join? Everyone seems great
Why should we accept you? Becasue your leader told me too <3
Will you be active? yes

Do you meet ALL or MOST of the requirements?: [Y/N]

*Note*
A good application with lots of detail will boost your chances of being accepted :)
Recommended.

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Good Luck! Seems like you guys are all ready to a great start :D

Jdude200

Platinum
Reaction score
- [ Application ] -
Name: Justin
Minecraft IGN: Jdude200
Wins: 59
Games Played: 241
What are your PvP strengths & weakness: The Rod, Sword, and Teams 2+, My Weakness Are: Hackers, Some What Of The Bow, And FnS
What maps are you good and bad at? The Maps Im Good At Are, Survival Games HighWay, And Icarus, The Maps Im Bad At Are: Solar Frost, And Alaskan Village
Why would you like to join? I Know Mostly All The Players And Get Along With Them And The Leaders
Why should we accept you? Im An Above Average Player And I Feel I Could Help You Guys Become An Even Better Clan Than You Already Are!
Will you be active? I Will Defiantly Be Active Daily Most Of The Time
P.S: I Stats Reset

TheRevolt

Spectator
Reaction score
Updates:
TurtleBombPro has failed to pass his trial.
FierceShadowMC & Msanders100 have passed their trial (Congrats :p)

- [ Application ] -
Name: Justin
Minecraft IGN: Jdude200
Wins: 59
Games Played: 241
What are your PvP strengths & weakness: The Rod, Sword, and Teams 2+, My Weakness Are: Hackers, Some What Of The Bow, And FnS
What maps are you good and bad at? The Maps Im Good At Are, Survival Games HighWay, And Icarus, The Maps Im Bad At Are: Solar Frost, And Alaskan Village
Why would you like to join? I Know Mostly All The Players And Get Along With Them And The Leaders
Why should we accept you? Im An Above Average Player And I Feel I Could Help You Guys Become An Even Better Clan Than You Already Are!
Will you be active? I Will Defiantly Be Active Daily Most Of The Time
P.S: I Stats Reset
Seeing that you hopped on our ts before applying, your application has been accepted for trial, please stay active :)

*Note to all Members* Consider staying active, lots of things will be happening in the near future!

gl in clan wars c:
Thanks

I come on the TS, poke Qyxr and ask for a scrim. Then this happens:
http://gyazo.com/27e24c22f5e3975000ad1a021744ea82
Very mature guys.
Ya, sorry, not having a good day, your ban has been pardoned and it shall not happen again :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci